𝑋𝐼: 𝐹𝐸𝑇𝐶𝐻

Start from the beginning

"I'm not sure either." Kol lied. "But you know, i'm not complaining.." He smugly said, sending a wink towards Aurelia, resulting in a very flustered expression.

"Thanks.. i think?" The kryptonian chuckles softly, blush covering her cheeks.

wait what?

Aurelia wakes up several hours later, as the sunlight shined through the bedroom window. She heard two people talking in the living room, to which she only recognized one voice. Katherine's - and someone else's?

Since she was in a different room, what exactly they were saying wasn't exactly audible, mumbling was the most she could hear.

Aurelia stood up from the bed, stretching quickly as she walked out of the room, seeing Katherine on the couch, and an unknown man pacing around.

What the hell?

The man immediately stopped in his tracks as he watched Aurelia look at him with furrowed eyebrows, to which he grew a smirk.

"Who the hell are you?" The Kryptonian bluntly asked. She walked around him, sitting on the couch opposite to Katherine's, her gaze not leaving the man's.

"Careful with your words, love."

"Seriously. Am I ment to immediately understand who you are? What is it with vampires giving extremely vague answers?" Aurelia groaned, making the man chuckle.

"I'm Klaus."

"Oh. Wait. Weren't you like.. sort of.. Alaric yesterday? God this is giving me a headache."

He's kind of hot for a supposed serial killer -
vampire puppy tho.

in her defense, she thought he'd be a monster - looking figure as in the movies. Or what Kara dealt with daily. 

The Kryptonian stood up, walking over to the kitchen as she openend the fridge, revealing none other than blood bags. She gulped at the sight of them, she had seen blood before but never this much. 

She took a deep breath in, in order to calm herself down. "Well, Klaus, I'm hungry. You know, before kidnapping me, it would've been smart buying some.. actual food so I don't starve. So go fetch."

Klaus rolled his eyes at his mate's words.
But obliged, anyways.

As he left to "fetch" her some food, Katherine finally spoke up. "You know, he seems to like you. If i said anything close to what you said, i'd be dead." 

"What can i say, i just have that effect on some people." She shrugs. "Hey, does the TV work here? I'm extremely bored. Can't say i'm surprised that Alaric has absolutely no form of entertainment in his house, though."

Just as the movie started, there was a knock on the door. Rolling her eyes, Aurelia went to open, revealing none other than Damon Salvatore and his supposed.. girlfriend?

"Oh, so that's where you went." Damon rolled his eyes. He spent hours looking for her in the most obsecure places, expecting her death, just for her to be cozying up on the couch with his enemy. 

Katherine turned her head, as she grimaced to see Damon. "What are you doing here?" 

"We're here to rescue you." Andie says, walking into the apartment nonchalantly. Sure, just walk into people's houses without permission, why not?