"He's had girlfriend's before?" Both women laugh and nod.

"He might have been waiting for you, but that doesn't mean he's never been with other women before. He's a man for christ's sake. He's definitely not innocent, and you most definitely won't be his first. Besides you've probably dated other men too, right?" I nod hesitantly. "See. You can't just expect a twenty year old man to just sit around waiting for his soulmate. He's thirty one Madilynn, he's been waiting for you for twelve years. That's quite a long time don't you think?"

I huff and nod, knowing she's right. "Yeah, you're right. I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised that he's been in relationship's before." Jae-Hwa pats my shoulder.

"He's your soulmate, you're bound to get jealous of the women he's been with before you." I give her a hesitant nod. Was every emotion I'm feeling based off of the soulmate bond? Why was that so normalized? If this bond had never existed would I even feel like this? Had no one ever questioned why the bond caused emotions like this, because isn't that a little much? I would understand feeling this way if we'd been together for a long time, but we'd only known each other for a couple of hours. That seemed a bit soon for feeling that way.

I just mentally shook off those thoughts. I need to get to know him before I could even somewhat claim that I love him. Yes, the bond will make that easier, but I wanted to love him for who he was. Not just because society and a bond told me to. I sigh and slowly look around the room to see that I've been left alone so I pull out my phone and try to find something to keep me occupied for the next few hours.

-----

It was currently lunch time and I was waiting for Jin to change into something more comfortable before we'd sit down and eat. I was looking through some emails I had when the cushion of the couch beside me dipped. I look over and smile at the beautiful man I'd ever seen. He brushes a few strands of my hair out of my face before gesturing to the bags of food before me.

"I remember you saying you wanted some takeout, so I got Sejin to go pick some up for us." I smile at the sweet act. I lean forward and open the bags, pulling out the different containers. I freeze slightly when I feel Jin's hand on my lower back. Looking back at him he gives me a soft smile, his thumb rubbing circles against the sliver of skin peaking out from under my shirt. I turn back to the containers with a blush warming my cheeks.

"Pick what you want, I'll eat whatever's left." I whip my head back to him with a slight frown on my face.

"Why can't we share everything?" His eyes widened and he scratches the back of his neck.

"I- Well I didn't want to upset you by saying we'd share..." I lean back, my shoulder resting against his side.

"I don't mind sharing food with you, Jin." He offers me a soft smile and pushes my hair behind my ear.

"Okay Princess." Heat rushes to my cheeks and I grab a random container and open it. I pick up a pair of chopsticks for the noodles. Grabbing a small bit an putting the chopsticks up to his lips. He looks down at me with wide eyes and I nod my head.

"Eat." I watch as his Adams apple bobs and he slowly opens his mouth. I feed him the noodles and slowly pull the chopsticks from his mouth, my eyes trained on his lips as the slurp up the little bit of the noodles hanging from his mouth. My face softens when I notice the pout he has when he eats, my eyes slowly moving from his lips to his eyes. When our gazes meet, the look he's giving me is intense. The longing in his eyes as his eyes flick between mine and my lips.

Something we've both failed to notice was as we stared at each other we unconsciously leaned towards each other. He quickly swallows his food as his hand comes to rest on my jaw, his thumb gently rubbing the apple of my cheek. We stop when our lips are mere inches away, the feeling of his warm breath against my lips sending shivers down my spine.

"You're so beautiful, Madilynn." I suck in a breath, my hand grabbing his elbow. His cheeks move as he smiles, his eyes turning into crescents. The sight makes me coo internally, never wanting his smile to go away.

His words and smile give me the small bit of confidence I need to connect our lips. The feeling of his soft, plump lips against mine makes my skin tingle, especially where a small tattoo lays on my elbow. Our lips move in a slow rhythm, the kiss being sweet and gentle as we get used to the feeling of each other. I let out a soft moan as he pulls my bottom lip between his lips. He pulls back enough to look me in the eyes, quietly searching for something, and when he's found what he was looking for he smashed his lips against mine.

This kiss was nothing like the first one. The first was soft and tender, this one was needy and sensual. Our lips move against each other in a more heated pace, his tongue dipping into the seem of my lips. I open my mouth to him with no hesitation. When our tongues brush against each other I can feel the golden string that was our bond pulse.

My hands find their way into his hair as I move to straddle one of his thighs. His hand that was on my cheek moved to the back of my neck, holding me to him, his other hand rests against the curve of my hips.

When we finally pull back to catch our breath I rest my forehead against his and look into his eyes. I give him a small smile to which he returns. Our smiles then turn to giggles as we sit there and just stare at each other. His hand moves up and down my waist in a soft and comforting motion.

"We should probably eat before I have to get back to filming." I give him a somber look but nod.

"Can I keep feeding you?" He chuckles and squeezes my side.

"If you feeding me turns out into making out every time, we won't get much eating done." I giggle softly and pinch his cheek.

"I know how to control myself." His smile widens.

"I'll let you feed me then." He leans forward slightly, my body still partially in his lap and he grabs the container of noodles and chopsticks and hands them to me. "Here you are, Princess."