Chapter 5

My plane to and from LA, I spent sleeping. The two days between were normal in the sense of being hosted on different shows. They passed by quickly and left me time to wander. Though nothing exciting happened in those two days.

When I arrived home I set my things down in my walk in closet and grab some clothes. Setting them down on the counter in my bathroom I turn the water on and let it flow through the shower head for a moment before stripping from my current clothes. I step under the warm water and sigh.

The jet lag slowly gets to me as I shower. That and the fact that I have an ass sleep schedule makes my body and mind exhausted. I rub my eyes and finish washing. Turning the water off I grab a towel and wipe off the water. I wrap the towel around my torso and start my skin care routine before I dress.

I pull on my clothes and waddle into my room, not worrying about unpacking just yet. I crawl under my sheets and rest my head on my pillow. I lay there for a few moments, no thoughts in my head, and fall asleep.

I'm asleep for two hours before I'm startled awake by a notification. I curse at myself for not silencing my phone and pick it up. My eyes almost fall out of my head they open so wide. The surprise that wracks through my body makes me stumble out of the bed.

When I'm standing, I rub my eyes and look back down at my phone. The notification was from Instagram, someone liked my post. But what couldn't believe was who liked it. Kim Seokjin. Why?

Does this man actually know who I am? Or was this just a fan account? I open the app and go to the account. My eyes yet again widened to the point I thought they'd fall out. It was his account. Maybe it was an accident, but then I notice there's another account that has liked my post and he follows it.

I gasp softly when I see who it is. Another BTS member. Kim Namjoon. He knows who I am? I look through his posts and see some books so it makes me come to the realization that he likes to read. But what about Jin? I haven't seen anything about him liking to read. Especially not any books like mine. So why? Especially so suddenly.

I pause yet again. Does this mean he's back from the military? If so is there a possibility he'll be in America anytime soon? I wanna see the man that's always on my mind in the flesh. Because I know that cameras don't always do people enough justice. Hell. Most of people's favorite celebrities are extremely beautiful in person.

I shake my head. There's no way I'm going back to sleep now. I groan and walk into my office. That'll help tire me enough to go back to sleep.

Sure enough two hours of writing and I was yawning and struggling to keep my eyes open. I sigh and save my progress before shuffling into my room and plopping down on the bed. I'm out within minutes. And my dreams are filled with a very Handsome man.

-----

Walking to my closet I quickly unpack my bags and throw the dirty clothes in the washer, starting a load. I walk into the kitchen and start the coffee pot with a yawn. I rub my eyes and sway on my feet as I slowly start to wake up more.

I open my phone deciding to scroll through my socials. Seeing edits of Kpop groups I haven't seen yet and my friends being silly. The ones that stick out the most to me are of course, the edits of Jin. Surprising, right? When I get to Instagram though I notice I've got more followers and likes and most look like Jin and Namjoon's fan accounts. Why though? Did they see they liked my picture?

That would be the only reason though. Because why else would they? I shrug and open up Jin's account. Clicking the follow button and deciding to follow the other group members too. As I'm doing this I notice there's only 6 of them. Where was the 7th? Does he not have an account?