゜٠ Shop Owner ٠ ゜

STARVE 

U GUYS CAN WAIT 4 LORE IM GROWING MORE MORE 4 WRITING MORE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

 : Edit : I got addicted to uhm... c.ai.. ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

------(*≧∀≦)人(≧∀≦*)♪ -----

♨︿   JARD  ︿♨

I didn't want to go back there especially how it wont be quiet when all of them are there. Who am i referring to? talking about Bobo, Defect and possibly rebel as well if he happens to stop by our dorm.... Out the window..- I decided to get more items at the health care center, where I'd meet a friend there who's in charge of everything and keep in order. I walked towards his shop which is the 3rd stall where he keeps the artifacts he sells that I collected but I go once there is opportunities. After i arrived i just stare at the crowd of people gathering everywhere, i felt like this was gonna give me claustrophobic.. the amount of people there crowding over one another just feels anxious and the amount of pressure you would have to go through in order to get one simple item.. but its been like that, and yet I still haven't gotten used to it at all to be honest. I took a small breath in and out before i go into the human zombie like crowd. i keep pushing and pushing but everyone keeps pushing me out of where i need to get the medicine.

'...this is why i never go here later at Noon or before its closing time...' i thought to my self getting a bit frustrated about the situation I'm currently in.

 I keeping making my way over towards the stall i needed to go to for extra medicine just in case and I manage to get there before someone pushes me and gets to the counter first , while I'm here on the ground.

'WHAT THE FUCK THAT TOOK FOREVER TO GET HERE AND THIS DUDE DECIDES TO PUSH ME SO HE CAN GO WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!!?' I thought getting my self to be on both my feet and pushing my way through the people and I finally getting there.

"Oh h-hi I'm sorry sir that you went through this crowd but were having a tough time to get stuff quickly so the people can leave with their items, so what can I get you?.."

 the person behind the counter said, I sighed while the people were everywhere

"..I just need extra medicine, so can I get stomach pains,fever,and cough medicine?." I said," Sure I'll be putting your items in the bag give me a sec!! " they said putting the medicine inside the bag before handing it to me.

" 57$ pls and you'll be on your way!! "

 they said putting on a slight smile on their face, the price sounded expensive but I just handed her the money either way so I can go

" Thank you have a great day !! " 

they said as I walked out that stall heading towards the 3rd stall, I was currently at the 2nd stall so it isn't far,  to go towards his stall.

I was getting closer to his stall making my way over there with a lot people in my way, but I managed to get past the whole crowd of people, making my way over there seeing him on his stall handling his part of the customers on his stall. Seeing how he manages to keep everything in order for his shop stall made it seem easy but in reality its not easy..