Rainy

OK SO UHH.. THIZ IS MY FIRST TIME DOING THIZ SHIT BUT I RLLY HOPE THIZ BOOK WILL TURN OUT GREAT AND I HOPE U GUYS WILL ENJOY THIZ <33

.-------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------.

. ~ Time ~ . 7:43

. ~ Bobo's POV ~ .

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck- Wheres the base!?!???'i said ...i cant believe i forgot what jard fucking said,i thought i wouldnt be ok BUT THEY NEVER SAID THE RAIN WOULD BE POURING DOWN HARD DUDE!! I just gotta get to the Base as soon as possible..i sighed just to relieve my self from this stress...and then i spotted it..Our Base entrance..i rushed towards the base's door and knocked the fucking door as loud as i could "COMON OPEN UP THE DAM DOOR!!" i said. then someone opened the door and Jard was there i was about to come in but as soon as i felt my head get lightheaded for some reason i was about to fall thankfully Jard was there to catch if he didnt i swear to god i would fucking kill him if i have to.. but he catched me and sat me down on a chair.. my vision started to get blurry and i didnt know why but it kept on getting blurrier and so i just thought maybe i could sleep....hopefully....then i slowly closed my to sleep...and soon enough i slept...

. ~ before the rain started ~ .

. ~ No Ones POV ~ .

"Uggghhhh.....Sooooo boring.....can i not do this plsss....." Bobo groaned as he was sitting on the chair rocking it back and forth,"You have to get stuff for us plus its Your turn this week so go on out you go on finding stuff!!" said the counsler,Bobo stood up from the chair and proceeded to walk out the door. "also get an unbr-" but the counsler got cut off by Bobo slamming the door behind him..Bobos a type a person not doing Qoute an Qoute "Boring"... like Finding materials,chores,going out to get food,etc.Bobo just went out to get some things from His Room as he walked in he saw Jard Doing his casual things like Setting his milatary Backpack and Normal stuff Bobo hates doing..Jard noticed he wasnt in a good mood.."Whats wrong Bobo??" said Jard,"oh nothing..Just gotta get shit for these lazy people.." said Bobo,"Bobo stop complaining i dont like doing this shit either but just get it over with.." said Jard with a stern voice of Annoyance.Bobo groaned again as he just gabbed a bag to carry stuff he needed.."alright guess am off to find dumb boring things- but it could be fun exploring..." Bobo said while Mumbling the Last Part.."Alright Bye Bobo!! try not to get lost you know what happened last time" Jard said with him reminding him about what happened..Bobo nodded and left the Base to find stuff he looked was given a list of things before he left from the counsler..he hated doing this but did it anyways..he looked in destroyed old buildings that were caused ever since the nextbots came to kill them all and just kept on walking until he saw a big building that was a Labatory he decied to check it out..

. ~ Bobo's POV ~ .

"woah that place looks so cool ill go explore and maybe find some junk for those losers that they wanted..." i said while walking up to the lab i spotted ahead of me..'Hmm i wonder if people left some artifacts here or MAYBE EVEN GEMS!!' i thought to my self exicted. as i walked inside i tryed to find some things and to my surprised i found something in a cage..i didnt know what it was so i decide to check it out.. nothing much until a cat appeared in the cage which kinda startled me but the cat was an yellish cat with a hoodie and hat that was black..i snickered a little since it looked exactly like My best friend Jard i decided to grab something out from my bag and tried to give it a treat if it was hungry..the cat looked at me confused but walked up to me and ate a little nibble of the treat it tooken..the cat was near me and i wanted to take it so i slowly put it my bag..the cat was kinda scared but clamed down..all i needed was to find a store or something..like gems,food,artifacts,bandaids,meds,anything that would be uselful..i found a that the cat was moewing to a direction so i went to where it was moewing and i saw a light green blue shining and then i saw a gem with a teal noen like.. grabbed it..i looked at the cat that was in my bag and said " Ready to go home kitty??cuz i know i am" the cat looked at me and then moewed i chuckled a little " alright ill take it as a yes !! Jard is definitely gonna like or even love you cuz u look exactly like him !!" while i walked out it started rainy a litte..'Oh i guess this is gonna be tough getting back...' i sighed and ran into the pouring ran as fast as i could to reach the base..

OK GUYS HOPE U GUYS LOVED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF IT AND I'LL MAKE OTHER ONE I PROMISE THO I NEED SOME TIME ALR <33 THX BROSKIS AND I HOPE U ENJOYED SICK DAYS FIRST CHAPTER MORE WILL COME NEXT WEEK IF I CAN FINISH SINCE A LOT HAPPENED THIS WEEK :'D

ANYWAYS HOPE U GUYS HAVE THE BEST DAY/NIGHT X3

BYYYEEEEE <333

. ~ WORDS ~ . 930 <33