Chapter one. The case

Bruce was with his brother and Hank, at a crime scene

Bruce was with his brother and Hank, at a crime scene. There was a dead body, in the middle of the room with their head cut off and some things broken. He noticed strange claw marks on the walls, and furniture which was a bit strange. But what he found to be the most strange, was the evaporated person shadow on the wall. With ashes on the ground.

Bruce walked over to the ashes, listening to his brother and Hank as they talked about the dead husband and probably wife who had been killed. He analyzed everything in the room, noticing a few things out of place especially how nothing was stolen, from the couple at least in that room.

Bruce followed a trail of some kind, he followed claw markings on the walls. Along with more ashes, til he stumbled upon another person that had been turned to ash. This definitely looked like some sort of weapon did this. "Nick." Bruce said, looking at the shadow on the wall. He heard footsteps, behind him coming to look at it.

Nick and Hank went over to Bruce, seeing the ashes and the shadow. "What kind of weson can do this?" Hank asked Nick quietly. Nick's jaw had tightened, catching on that this wasn't a weson case, but something else. "I don't think a weson did this. But I know what could have." He didn't look happy about this at all, he knew to well who could've done this and with what.

"If it's not a weson then what could've caused this much damage?" Hank asked Nick, and Bruce seeing that Nick knew something that he didn't and so did Bruce.

"Some sort of weapon. Judging by the markings. Its one with enough energy to make people turn to ashes." Bruce said. Crouching down to get a better look, seeing the markings on the wall and floor. He noticed signs of claw marks, he remembered seeing them at another crime scene. Making him wonder if these were some how connected. "Let me in there please." Bruce turned to see a female with a teared up face, trying to get pass other officers.

"I'll handle it. You two need to figure this one out and fast. Because we have a new problem." Hank told Nick and Bruce, after looking at his phone after getting a text from their boss. Putting out a apb on Bruce's girlfriend.

(I'm sorry the first chapter is so short. I struggled with what to write for the first chapter)