Grimm brother. Bruce burkhardt character introduction.

Bruce Burkhardt is a Grimm like his brother Nick, he is a lot more quieter then his brother and a lot more sad. He suppers from depression and is a bit more on the night owl side, he stays up most of the night working on cases or just chilling when he can't sleep but he still somehow gets up early for work every day and somehow isn't late most of the time.

He is both a good cop and a good Grimm, he is very strong willed and loves to protect those he cares about even if it means he fights evil Weson all the time but he's good at it

He is both a good cop and a good Grimm, he is very strong willed and loves to protect those he cares about even if it means he fights evil Weson all the time but he's good at it. He is also able to find the missing clues at crime scenes to tie everything together, he is pretty smart and very intelligent at figuring things out. He's a pretty good detective and is very good at what he does, unlike his brother though he got his abilities  when he turned of age and first joined the precinct.

He didn't say anything to his brother however and kept it to himself, which made him feel like he was crazy and losing his mind that was until his brother eventually saw the same things that he was seeing. Both him and Nick eventually found out that both of them were Grimm's, which lead to the two of them both fighting what the creatures known as weson which is what they were both seeing.

Bruce has his brothers back on and off of duty, he tries to look out for his brother even though he's a adult and can take care of himself. He tries his best to help protect their weson friends and none weson friends, even if some of them think Bruce is to quiet for a Grimm and a bit sad.

Bruce is a good friend and brother, he does a lot for the people that he loves and cares for. He is a person that likes to see people around him happy even if he isn't to happy of a person and keeps to himself, in private though he does smile and laugh but only when he talks to his girlfriend and does stuff with her.

More to be added if you readers want to know more about his backstory and background:)