We all stand there, gaping at him in shock.

"Yamato!!" I call, but he was already gone.

"That JERK!!" Hiro screams with his eyes angry white triangles.

"He got away!!" Kai adds.

Amaya exclaims independently, "This is how he repays us for saving his life?!?!"

I yell furiously, "After him!!"

We all split off into the caves to find our runaway prisoner, as well as Mikoto.

Third Person's P. O. V:

Naruto walks down a corridor with the Genin from Team Izayoi and Kasumi, wondering where the heck his Sensei and Izayoi went.

"How could we have lost Kakashi Sensei and Izayoi Sensei?" Naruto grumbles.

"I don't know, but I do know Kakashi will protect her," The blonde woman says.

"Where even are we?" Amaya asks. "This place is like a maze!"

"I just wanna find that jerk that took off on us!" Hiro grumbles.

"Get in line," Kai tells him.

"Looks like I'm your opponent!" Says a familiar voice, causing the Leaf ninja to stop and look up. Yamato was smirking in front of them.

Flames wrap around Hiro's fist and he yells as he charges at Yamato, "Fire Style: Fire Punch!" He rapidly punches his flaming fist at Yamato. The ravenette dodges with that same smirk on his features.

"Ice Release Shaping: A Hundred Arrows!" Says Kai, before he launches several arrows of ice at the enemy. Yamato just sends out flames to burn them.

"Water Style: Liquid Bullet," Says Amaya. She shouts out a few bullets of water that Yamato dodges with ease.

Naruto gives a war cry and charges forward before entering hand to hand combat. Yamato was still smirking as he dodges.

"Cloud Release: Cloud Bomb Jutsu," Says Kasumi before creating the pink cloud and sending it towards the Yugure member.

Naruto dives out of the way just as Yamato does. Hiro was there to swing a flaming kick at him, but Yamato dodges. Kai sends out lances of ice but Yamato does hand signs.

"Fire Style: Demon Fire Jutsu." He thrusts out his hands and green orbs float towards the Leaf ninja. They were confused until they suddenly burst into flames. The Leaf ninja skid back, caught off guard.

Yamato sends out his Fire Festival Technique and it ends up burning Naruto and Kasumi.

Hit cups his hands around his mouth. "Fire Style Secret Technique: Dragon Flame Trumpet!"

He shoots out a flame shaped like a dragon's head. Yamato dodges and shoots fire at the pinkette. Hiro smirks and just devours it.

"You ate my fire! Just what kind of ninja are you?" Yamato demands to know.

"Hehe! I'll just have you know Fire Style doesn't work on me!" Hiro says while smirking.

🗡️🗡️🗡️

Asuma, Kurenai, Team Eight, Ten and Sasuke and Sakura stop when they come upon a white haired man with brown eyes.

He does a set of hand signs. "Wind Release: Slash." He blows out from his mouth at the Leaf ninja. They barely manage to dodge.

"It's one of the Yugure members," Says Kurenai.

Asuma states, "So we can't go through unless we defeat him, huh?"

He takes out his chakra blades and swings them at the white haired man. He dodges, only for a cut to appear on his face. Understanding dawns on his features.

"Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu," Says Sasuke before blowing balls of fire. The white haired man dodges.

Kiba and Akamaru drill through the air towards him. "Fang Over Fang!"

He takes out a kunai and punches his fist forward, sending the kunai flying towards Kiba and Akamaru. They dodge narrowly and the kunai embeds into the ground before exploding outwards.

"What Jutsu is that?" Sasuke asks.

"Partial Acceleration," Explains the man. "I can speed up the particles in an object or a human body."

Kiba and Akamaru once again try to attack. They manage to knock the man backwards this time.

"Beetle Sphere," Says Shino, sending out his insects to envelope the enemy. He leaps backwards but Hinata is there with her Byakugan activated. She thrusts her palms forward but the man dodges.

Hinata narrowly avoids being kicked.

"Wind Release: Vacuum Serial Waves," Says the Yugure member before jerking his head from side to side. Everyone dodges as best they could as deadly blades of wind cut through the air. Though one managed to get Sakura's right leg, making her cry out. Anther gets Shikamsru in his right shoulder, making him grunt. "Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere."

He inhales deeply before compressing the chakra infused air into a large sphere, which he then throws forward. Asuma narrowly dodges but it gets his left arm, making him grunt.

Kurenai does hand signs and vanishes. A heartbeat later, the white haired man is trapped against a tree. Kurenai appears above him with a kunai in hand.

She goes to stab it into him but he gets out of the Genjutsu and kicks her in the stomach, sending the woman flying back with a cry of pain.

"Kurenai!" Asuma exclaims before an enlarged Choji rolls towards the Yugure member.

"Human Boulder!!"

The man dives to the side and punches Choji away with immense strength, causing him to hit the floor.

A shadow attaches to the Yugure member, freezing him in place. Shikamaru grins as he says, "Heh. Shadow Possession Jutsu complete. Now, Ino!"

"Right!" The platinum blonde does hand signs before holding her hands in front of her face. The Yugure member sends out his first Wind Jutsu and it cuts Ino's arm deeply. She screams.

"Ino!" Shikamaru exclaims worriedly.

"I-I'm okay!" She responds before frowning and putting her hands in the same sign. "Mind Transfer Jutsu!"

She inserts herself into his body and gains control of him instantly. Ino smirks. "You're mine, now."

Asuma comments as Choji and Kurenai get up, "Nicely done, Ino. Let's tie him up."

They do that and Ino returns to her own body which Shikamaru is minding.

Kurenai murmurs, "Now we just need to find Izayoi and the others."

Assume nods his head in agreement.