Chapter 13: Understanding

My dad and her dad fell to the floor, and dissolved into ashes.

"Da-daddy?" I called out and then looked to the entrance.

My dad and Goku were there. I narrowed my eyes. Was this another trick?

"Speak, or be destroyed." My dad ordered.

I opened my mouth but closed it, because I didn't know what to destroy. My eyes filled with tears and I smiled hugely.

"Yeah, no. It's us." Phoebe said, and crossed her arms.

"It's them." Goku said and walked over to hug Phoebe.

My dad and I just stared at each other until finally I ran and jumped on him, knocking him over and hugging him, ignoring the pain.

"Lithia, you're hurt!" He exclaimed.

"I don't care."

"Why would you come here if you're injured?!" He snapped.

"'Cause you're here." I said and sat up, he did the same.

"Well, but-"

"You're still dead. The halo." I pointed to it,"I wouldn't miss seeing you." I smiled, and a tear fell.

"Don't cry. Just don't." He said and wiped my eyes,"It's alright."

I threw my arms around him again,"I just-. I want-. I don't want it all to end. I want you home again." I whispered to avoid crying.

"You know that won't happen, right?" He asked.

I nodded and squeezed tighter,"Mhmm..."

I looked to see Phoebe still hugging her dad.

"Alright you two softies. Let's go find your brothers." Daddy said and I stood, closing my eyes.

I could feel Trunks nearby, but then I got the familiar pain in my temples. This time I was too weak to ignore the pain. I grabbed my head and knees.

"Lithia?" I heard my dad's voice echo and slowly fade.

I saw Trunks and Phoebe on a double date with Goten and I, but we were like 15-17 years old. There was Gohan, married to Videl with a daughter and Goku was a kid. My dad was older with a mustache and a bad hair cut. I had a little sister, about 7-8 years old. She took after my mom. Everyone else was a lot older. Krillen had grey hair, and his daughter was older. Then, there was a blur, and an evil laughter. Everyone I loved but Gohan's daughter, Goku, and I had red eyes and some guy had taken over my father. They towered over us three.

I woke up, and we were out of Super Buu, and he was... Gone.

"How long was I out?" I asked, looking around the battle field, then to Phoebe.

"Oh, a few hours." She said, breathing hard.

I saw Goku, Gohan-who was apparently never dead-, and no dad..

"Dad?!" I called frantically.

"Right here." He said, and grabbed my shoulder,"But it's time for Kakarot and I to go back."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes. Don't make a scene, Lithia." He said, and bent down just to hug me closely.

I tightened the huh with my grip,"Why?! It's not fair!"

"Lith-" he started.

"No! I don't wanna live my life all alone! I need you! Dad-!" He stopped me.

"Lithia! You don't need me! You'll be better off without me. Now shut up!" He snapped.

"Bu-but..." I said and pulled back.

"Lithia..." Phoebe started.

I shook my head, turned heel, and ran away, through the woods. I didn't care to fly, I was gone. I suppressed my energy and hid myself. Just stayed in the dark woods, all alone. I was scared of the dark but I didn't even care.

"Lithia!" I heard Phoebe call.

'Dang it! She followed me!' I thought and quickly climbed the tree.

She ran by, not noticing me. It was about 1:50 AM so I just fell asleep, or rather cried myself to sleep...

(A/N: Another short chapter, I know. Sorry, guys!)