Chapter 12: Nothing

I woke up, wrapped in gauze and crap. My chest ached and burned like the pits of Hell.

"So, you're awake and alive. It's a miracle we could save you four." Piccolo sounded.

Great, so I'm back at the lookout.

"Here to gloat on how you told me so? Well don't. He's not even Majin Buu. He just absorbed him." I snapped, then gasped in pain and grabbed my chest.

"Calm down. I'm not doing any of that." He said and sat on the bed next to me.

I stayed silent and looked down.

"I know you miss him, you two were closer then anything, but you need to stop beating yourself up for his death. I mean-"

"I warned you guys this was gonna happen... I said he was gonna die... You guys didn't believe me. Now look where he is." I snapped.

"So, you're gonna blame us for this?" He demanded.

"Yes." I stated and stood up.

I grabbed my chest and looked to him, then started to hobble out.

"Where are you-?"

"Where are the others?" I interrupted.

"Phoebe is on the edge of the lookout and Trunks and Goten are training as Gotenks. Why?" He asked cautiously.

"Phoebe!" I called and walked to the edge.

"Yeah?"

"Lets go kill that blob." I growled.

"No! You're still injured, and I'm not letting you put Phoebe's life in danger." He said.

(A/N: I'm gonna falter from the show some.)

"You lied. Gotenks aren't here! They're with the-!"

"In Super Buu. Yes. I know." He admitted.

"More of a reason to hunt him down and kill him." I said determined.

"No need to." Piccolo smiled and I felt Goku's energy and a more familiar one," Goku's on the job. And-"

"Daddy...!" I breathed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's my daddy!!!" I screamed and hugged Phoebe, then fell to my hands and knees, curling into a ball with intense pain in my chest.

"I wouldn't do that." Piccolo said like a smart off.

"Nah duh." I muttered,"I wanna see him." I demanded.

"You're cute." Piccolo said, sarcastically.

"What?"

"You aren't going."

"Hoover Dam you Piccolo!" I snapped and got into the beginning position for fusion.

"Lets go. Phobia. Now." I demanded.

"Heck yeah!" Phoebe exclaimed and we powered to the maximum SSJ2 and matched our powers.

Doing the form, we joined bodies in a now more painful, electrifying flow. I felt half in control, but the power had me in an uncaring mood.

"You two are going no where!"

"Screw you, Piccolo. We're off to have some fun in this little game." Our voices matched perfect unison as we turned and flew off.

My dad and her dad were already in Super Buu, so we just had to get absorbed. And I know she's for it because we both thought it.

We popped out,"Hey, ugly. Absorb us for more power." We dared.

"Don't tell me twice." He said, and quickly did the absorption.

Inside of him now, we split in two and looked in front of us. My eyes widened in shock, and so did Phoebe's.

"Dad!" I exclaimed and he frowned.

Goku did the same, and then my dad came and kneed me in the stomach, then slammed me into the ground. I spat up some saliva.

"Lithia?!" Phoebe yelled, and ran towards me but Goku and Dad shot her back.

"Dad..?" I whispered, and stood up in pain.

Next thing I knew, there was a bright light, as two energy beams blasted through the air, securing two victims...

(A/N: Sorry for the short update. It's hard to update so I tried my best. -.- Comment, vote, anything else you'd do. XD)