Chapter 2: The Wait, and Beginning

(A/N: Phoebe is GraciesNutella and this chapter is in her POV, so don't get confused.)

So, I walked out, leaving Goten alone with Lithy. Trunks and I walked to the training room.

"Hey, you wanna go train?" He asked I nodded.

We walked in and everyone was staring at us. I smiled at Trunks and we got into our stance. I threw a punch or two and he caught them, and I realized he's stronger than I realized.

I went super saiyan, my hair turning blonde but not spiking up, and my eyes turning aqua. He smiled and did the same but his hair did spike.

I threw tons more punches, and he caught them all, then threw a kick. I caught his leg and spun him around, throwing him into a wall. The wall crumbled and he came back, going normal.

"I guess we over did it. I mean this is training..." He laughed nervously and I smiled.

"Possibly.." I said and walked out.

"You wanna get some food?" Trunks offered catching up to me.

"Sure." I said simply, and he grabbed my hand.

I blushed a little and he pulled me into the food diner.

"Table for two, please." He said and the waitress smiled.

"Aww, are you two on a date?"

Trunks blushed,"Gah, no no! We're just friends."

"Aw, so modest. Young love." She said and brought us to our table. We ordered everything on the menu to share.

"So, are we on a date Trunks?" I asked.

"N-No, I mean. Do you wanna be..?"

"We're eight years old.."

"Then, no!"

"But, I didn't say no!" I said fast.

"Oh, so yes?"

"Yeah, I'd like that."

"So are you my girlfriend?" He asked blushing a lot.

I dropped my fork onto my plate,"What? Oh, I don't know."

"Wi-Will you be my girlfriend? I mean, I like you." He said nervously.

How sweet. A modest, mannered boy and I liked him to. This could just be one of those cute young relationships.

"Sure, but now that you're my boyfriend I'll expect some juice boxes or snacks everyday." I said giggling and he nodded fast.

We finished, and realizing we had no money, we snuck out. We ran into the room with Goten and Lithy. They were smiling like dorks and I realized I was holding Trunks's hand.

"Alright, no secrets. Are you two official?" Lithia asked.

"Ye-yes." Trunks stanmered,"Don't tell mom! She'll kill us."

"You two Goten!"

They gave us an innocent face.

"Show us you're loving!" Lithia said and smiled at me, winking.

"What?!" Trunks exclaimed.

"Okay, fine." I said, and turned hugging Trunks, who froze in panic and then hugged me back.

His hug was soothing, calming, and comforting. For a second I felt protected and then when we released I looked back to Goten and Lithia.

"So are you two official?" I asked just to embarrass them.

"We're seven Phebe!" Lithia protested.

Goten blushed,"We weren't even talking like that."

We were interrupted by a bang and screams. We ran out, and there stood Vegeta, with and 'M' insignia, who just blasted through the stadium, killing tons of people. So he's back, great...