ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓟⓐⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓘⓜⓔ

A Jaden Walton story

⋆₊˚⊹♡

"She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a line without a hook.
Oh baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you."

ISABELLA walked out of the closet for the 10th time with a new outfit on, Aria sat on the floor legs crossed rating her outfits.

"What about this" Isabella did a spin allowing her to see the full effect "solid 7/10" Aria stated. Isabella groaned but still grabbed her phone and headed out the room "finally" Aria said sarcastically following behind her.

The two best friends were now in the back seat of Isabella's mom car on their way to a high school party as neither of them could drive.

"Okay wait what if we walk in and everyone starts booing at us cause we're from the rival school" Aria leaned forward lowering down the music "uh then we fight all of them and run out" Isabella joked.

"Good plan anyways all last night I was practicing just in case our song came out" Aria clapped her hands "yes let's do it" Isabella said getting excited.

"Their song" wasn't really their song, this summer they'd binge watched 'The summer I turned pretty' and learned the dance routine Steven and Taylor performed. They now had a goal to preform it at a party.

"Did you text Dorothea we were on our way" Aria asked "her names Lexi" Isabella rolled her eyes "she's our Dorothea so still.
Counts" Aria shrugging her shoulders "yea I did."

"I'm excited for you girls your first party" Isabella's mom looked at them through the mirror before turning back to the road "we are too mom" Isabella responded, "do you give us permission to drink Mrs. Diana" Aria asked the women who was her second mom.

Isabella's mom, Mrs. Diana, shushed the girls before hiring up the radio "what do you mean" by Justin Bieber started playing all 3 of the girls in the car started singing their hearts out even making fake microphones with their hands.

⋆₊˚⊹♡

Isabella's mom drove off as the girls stood at the sidewalk staring at the big house that had a lot of teenagers outside and inside of it.

"Too late to change our minds?" Aria asked feeling nervous "yes my mom drove off already" Isabella linked her arm with aria before the two girls made their way inside.

"Omg girls!!!!" They were met with Lexi pulling them into a sloppy hug, they returned it "Lexi you look so gorgeous" Isabella acknowledged pulling back from the hug "puff me look at both of you c'mon I want to get y'all something to drink." the girls nodded smiling "it's party time." aria shouted.

Isabella and Aria let Lexi walk them to the kitchen which was a hard task cause the house was over packed with teenagers all bumping into each other while they tried to dance.

"Shit" was what Isabella had said when she felt the liquid hit her shirt completely soaking it "my bad" the random boy had said before continuing on his way.

"Omg let's find you a restroom" Aria said, "no it's fine you get us two drinks I'll find the restroom and find you afterwards" Aria nodded continuing to follow Lexi to the restroom.

It wasn't hard for Isabella to find the line
For the restroom all she really had to look for was people standing outside a door in an orderly fashion which that she did find

"Excuse me is this the restroom line" Isabella asked the guy in front of her who was talking to his friend he turned around "yea" Isabella only nodded before leaning on the wall.

the line moved slow.

way to slow. 

Isabella sighed. 

the boy in front of her turned around. 

"Down to make a deal with me?" he had a smug look on his face making Isabella make a disgusted look on her face "eww no" his face turned serious for a second "eww no not that kind of deal what kind of guy do you think I am." he asked genuinely concerned. "Considering I've known you for all of 10 minutes and you asked me to make a deal with you my thoughts aren't exactly good." 

"I'm Jaden"

she took his outstretched hand shaking it. 

"Isabella" 

"Well, Bella actually I like belly more so belly if I let you cut in front of me can I get your number?" Isabella glanced behind him seeing he was next in line. "How old are you Jaden?" 

Isabella would be lying if she said she didn't find him attractive he was one of the most attractive boys she'd seen, but that was cut short when he replied. 

"16"

"I'm 17" 

"I always had a thing for older women."

she let out a laugh.  

"So, what do you say do we have a deal?"

 as if the gods were on her side Jaden friend who was in front of him finally exiting the restroom passing by them, she took that as her chance to slip past Jaden closing the restroom door behind her.

Jaden stood dumbfounded while Isabella was inside wetting her practically dry shirt.it didn't take her long to finish.   

she was nervous to exit she didn't want to see him, but she knew he would probably be there she knew she was probably taking a while she also knew aria was probably getting worried Lexi was probably shoving her tongue down her boyfriend's throat and she was probably being dramatic. 

yup that was all it took just her thinking she was being dramatic for her to exit the restroom of course being met with Jaden. 

"That was cheating" Jaden said with a pouty look on his face "you snooze you lose." Isabella said laughing. "Can I still get your number?" Isabella was thinking of it but then that's when she heard it. 

Her song 

Their song!

"Holy shit do you hear that" Isabella asked excited. "Uh no I don't" Jaden said confused.  "it's my song" Isabella said smiling so bright. 

Jaden didn't know her long hell he didn't even know her for an hour, but he knew how radiating her smile was just seeing it made him smile made him happy.  

Isabella ran past him. she was lost in the crowd of teens looking for just one person. She found her at the end of the crowd looking around as well. The two best friends ran towards each other beginning to dance.   

it didn't take long for the crowd to form a circle around them for them to hype them up and for envious girls to roll their eyes.  

everyone watched the two best friends. 

but 

Jaden he was only watching her.