EPISODE # 01

ALLAH TESTS HIS SERVANTS,SOMETIMES IN THE FORM OF WEALTH AND LIFE, AND SOMETIMES IN THE FORM OF HIS DEAREST THINGS..INSTEAD OF BEING UNGRATEFUL AND DISOBEYING ALLAH, A PERSON SHOULD KEEP PATIENCE IN THESE TRIALS.

A tall bulky man was hoding Noor's fragile wrist in his tight grip, and was dragging her along.Noor was resisting hard to free herself from this man, but infront of this bulky man, her all resistance went in vain.

She was getting scared, she was crying, screaming for help.

Suddenly that bulky man open the door of a dark room, and he used his all strength and with a push he throw Noor inside that dark room, closing the door he went away.

She was all alone in that dark room,she was badly getting terrified, as she have NYCTOPHOBIA. With all will She started screaming for help..

Her breathe got quickened, by each passing second her condition was getting worse because of her phobia.

Noor started taking deep breathes while blabbering something in her mouth.
Suddenly she heard someone's footsteps.

"Nhi, nhi mere pass mat aana".she was continuously muttering this in fear.
She cover her ears with her hands, then suddenly with a harsh jerk someone open the door.

She sat up with a little scream.
Her forehead was covered with sweat beads, her hands and feet were trembling badly. she was feeling difficult in taking breathes, it was all just a dream, a terrible dream.

She turned her head towards the wall clock, it was half past two, she look around her room in fear, then pick up the water bottle from sidetable and drink water.

After regaining her breathe she again lay down on bed, with the intention of getting up after a while for performing tahajjud, because she knows that now she is not getting any sleep.

She was lost in her thoughts, suddenly she flinched badly at the abrupt voice of her alarm، she picked up her mobile to turn off the alarm, it was half past three, in her thoughts she didn't realise the time.

She got up and went to perform ablution(wuzu).
After tahajjud she recited YASEEN SHAREEF and then raised her hands for dua.

At the time of TAHAJJUD, if someone recites YASEEN SHAREEF, and after that make dua, that dua will be accepted, because at the time of TAHAJJUD two hearts are gather together, one is the heart of QURAN, that is YASEEN SHAREEF, and another is the heart of the one who is praying TAHAJJUD.
The prayer of TAHAJJUD is know as the prayer of love, love for ALLAH, ALLAH himself invites his chosen servents to perform this NAMAZ.
Only the lucky people are able to pray TAHAJJUD,whom ALLAH himself invites and say:ask me anything my dear servant, i'll give you..

Noor was in sujood,when she hears fajr azaan, she got up from sujood, then pray the fajr, and again lay down on her bed.
Sleep wasn't even around her.

"Sojao noor, subah University bhi jana hai".university. said to herself and closed her eyes.

♡.♡.♡.♡

In the morning, she wake up, when her mother wake her up.
She get ready for university and went out, only to hear the shouting and yelling voices.

"Mein jarhi hoon, ammi ko batadena".she said to her younger brother Furqan, and move towards outside.

"Aapi, nashta to krlein." Her brother insisted.

"Is ghar mein sukoon ka saans mil jaye, bht hai". Noor muttered.