Chapter 19

⚠️Adult content warning ⚠️

The air was temperate, the breeze was cool, the stars befrilled the dark blue blanket of the night with their ethereal glow, the  silver orb of the Moon illuminated on Alec's bed while Magnus threw Alec gently on it… 

Magnus couldn't take his eyes away from the omega who was lying on the bed completely naked, offering himself to him.. he was astonishing and divine in Magnus's eyes.. Magnus ripped Alec's wet t-shirt and pants back in the bathroom itself… just because it's wet it can't come out of Alec's body that soon.. He can't keep on sneaking under the cloth or he can't restrict himself by kissing only his neck . Magnus lost his patience so he tore it off.. 

Alec went speechless and for the first time in his life he didn't feel embarrassed to stand naked in front of someone… his insecurities flew away .. Because Magnus' eyes didn't show any disgust or frown.. His eyes scanned him up and down seductively before his sight fell on alec's Toe  completely he smooched his lips on alec who hugged the other one really tight.. The engulfing pleasant scent and finesse he found in Alec, turns him on in really bad ways… 

His never ending kisses started to pull Alec soul out from his body while his hands explored every ups and down, defined and depressed muscles of his body.. He didn't think twice of snacking his  hand to Magnus' ass.. He cupped it pretty hard and lifted it while squeezing immensely.. Alec left a loud gasp in between the kiss like he was gonna die on that grip.. His body lifted a little up the way magnus grabs his ass..he can't breathe because on the other side magnus  was  kissing him like his life depends on it.. 

When Magnus slid his hand a little between his ass cheeks Alec felt Magnus' finger tracing his cracks, so he gasped out. "magnus!!!" he moaned in Magnus's mouth.. Who pulled a little back.. "bed!!" Alec managed to say, within a second Magnus lifted him by his thigh and carried him to the bed without breaking the kiss…he walked unsteady but he somehow managed to carry his alec without dropping him down.. Alec smiled the moment Magnus threw him gently on the bed… 

Magnus shrugged his wet shirt which is still hanging on his elbows and leaned forward to kiss alec… Before he could reach Alec's lips, Alec joined him halfway by advancing his head forward.. He couldn't wait to kiss him again.. Magnus made him lay down with his kiss… 

As their lips collided again, Alec could no longer hide how he felt about his magnus, with every touch of his hand and every kiss escaping from his lips, he captured his sweet moans and the soft velvet kisses swallowing each gasp as magnus poured his breath Into him now alec could never forget how his magnus  tasted like… 

Magnus intertwined his fingers with alec and pinned his hands to the bed above his head.. Alec gasped louder on feeling magnus lips kept on assaulting his own which were swollen by now.. Magnus let go of Alec's hand and slid his own hands under Alec's head and lifted him a little up to deepen the kiss.. Alec couldn't help but smile at the drunken person who was losing his mind over him… Alec's hand finds its way straight to Magnus' neck.. It felt right and lovely to hold him like that..he felt like Alec's pet in his warm hand.. 

As soon as Magnus gets satisfied with that kiss.. He slid his head down to Alec's neck and the way he snuggled on the crook forcefully made Alec to tilt his head  a little on his side to give him some access… Magnus's wet pants were sticking on Alec's hairy thighs and his half unbuckled belt started to tease Alec's naked body… WhIch is too much for Alec to take.. 

Magnus started to register a tiny mark everywhere on Alec's neck which looked like pink glittering stars in the white sky.. Alec sinful moans encouraging Magnus to go further.. The moment Magnus slid down and took Alec's right nipple in full mouth without any warning causing Alec to lose his balance he shuddered under the touch and grabbed Magnus's wet spiked hair, a handful…