Chapter 10

The same evening when Alec took his regular metro.. He sat right in front of the door, it's rare he gets that seat every time.. It's a peak hour but luckily he got that seat today…he saw the same lady crossing his path.. Camille… Alec Frowned on looking at her, he remembered magnus words Camille Belcourt taking metro is fishy.. So Alec followed her without her knowledge. He walked really slow in the middle of the crowd  .. There he found Camille in the corner  of the platform, she was standing behind the pillar and talking to someone…

From the distance Alec could recognise Camille was talking to a lady and he knew that figure, actually… that dressing, that foot wear everything it looks similar to him.. So he ran to the other side of the station and looked for her from hiding behind the wall and his eyes widened on seeing that lady and he knew who it was.. He also noticed that the lady was begging for something and Camille's way of talking was more threatening.. He doesn't want to come to a conclusion. He just walked to his train and sat on the seat just like before ... .thinking that magnus was right and that's why he trusted none.. He realized that it is hard to live in an atmosphere where you can't trust anyone, not even his shadow.. 

When he gets back to his home.. His mom welcomed him with a smile.. Alec smiled and hugged her in return.. 

Maryse : How was your day??? (she inhaled and asked, alec pull himself out from the thought of what's actually happened in metro Station) 

Alec : all good mom..!! (he said and grabbed a cup of tea which his mom made for him). 

Maryse : Is everything okay between you and your boss?? Because you stopped sharing things with me .. You stopped complaining about him .. (she asked out of concern.) 

Alec: Mom!! everything fine! (he smiled on looking at her because he knows why Maryse is asking this) 

Maryse : Alec you know I am worried when you stop sharing things with me.. You always do that when things aren't getting any better.. (she worried a lot) Sweetheart, you don't have to tolerate anything for us… (her face and words says how worried she is) 

Alec :Mom (he held her by his shoulder and cupped her cheeks and  looked straight into her eyes, he leaned down to the level of her face and continued) stop worrying. Mom.. There is nothing to freak out.. Everything is really fine now.. Even Magnus apologized to me for how he treated me the other day.. He is.. (he took a minute to think which word would be correct to describe him but he couldn't find one.) He is little different than I actually thought.. (he said smiling at Maryse.. Maryse could see that happiness and difference in Alec's face.. As much as it makes her happy, it also scares her a little ). 

Maryse : Glad to hear that!! (she smiled and hugged alec tight who patted her shoulder and pulled back) 

Alec : like who dares to hurt a bitchy omega of yours!!( he said playfully for which Maryse chuckled uh return) 

Maryse : go and freshen up.. I made you pasta (she said patting his cheeks gently who closed his eyes and licked his lips on imagining that pasta which made Maryse smile even more ) 

Alec : Will be back!! (he said and ran to the staircase and stopped when he heard his mom's voice) 

Maryse : alec!!! (there is a lot of hesitation in her voice) I am happy that you are peaceful with this job.. I am happy that you are earning as much as you deserve…I am happy that you started to get Into good terms with your boss but be careful with Rich people… They don't value your love and care.. Don't listen to your heart in this (she said and that anxiousness in her face is too real) 

Alec : Mom… it's not what you think !! (he tried to defend when  he himself know he is slowly started to fall for someone he can't have but his mom words made him go mute )