Again...

Skyscrapers towered and birds soared, the bustling metropolitan area of Shamkle in the Republic of Eklamil has over 60 million residents, making it the largest city in terms of population in the world. However, the citizens don't often feel happy, with other negative emotions dominating, which causes the demon force to penetrate.

Each year, the government of the Republic of Eklamil will spend hundreds of millions of Eklamilian Uyedars ( currency of the Republic of Eklamil ) on the demon hunter organization to wipe out the demon forces. However, over the past 10 years, the demon forces got even stronger, and growing numbers of deaths caused by demons.

It was a normal Saturday, during the weekend dozens of millions of Shamkle residents will go to Hamgerwel district ( the downtown of Shamkle ). Streets were crowded with people, making everyone squish over the crowd to move forward. Roads jammed with cars, car honks here and there your ears would most likely be deaf when you opened the car window.

In the crowds, however, stood a man carrying a backpack.

"My lord, that man seemed like he had experienced a tremendous amount of sadness in his life, wouldn't it be perfect to turn it into one of ours?" Said the man in a cold and low voice, almost like a whisper.

"I could feel it, the sorrow. Ah, the death of his child and parents and divorce from his wife, I bet he will do good when he is a part of us, teleport us  to the realm, and see if he can survive 'the transformation'." Said a disembodied, low, and rusty voice coming from the backpack.

"Yes, my lord." He said.

The other man walked into an alley which was a shortcut to his house. No one was in the alley except for himself, at least before the man carrying a backpack entered.

Suddenly, the man felt a strong force pulling him originating from his back. His vision was immediately distorted and blurred. The building on his side seemed to get stretched. A second later, he was standing in what seemed like a giant backyard with grass spreading over dozens of hundreds of meters radius. Dark green trees stood on the edge of the "backyard". 

"Hmm? What is this pla-" Said the man without understanding what just happened.

A small stream of half-transparent floating purple silk-like stuff entered the man's body from his chest.

Three meters behind him stood a man with a small golden pot mosaiced with different-colored gems in his hands. The pot lid was opened, or more like it was floating, and the purple stream came out from the pot.

"Soon, we will discover if you will survive or die." The disembodied voice spoke again, coming from the pot.

Tumor-like stuff began growing on his neck and spreading to his face, blood veins being a lot more obvious than usual. The tumors began going up and down as if it was bubbling, like boiling water. The man groaned in pain, his skin and throat felt as if it was burning, and every time the tumors went up and down it felt as painful as being stabbed with a knife. But he couldn't speak, every word was caught in his throat, and fell on his knees with hands supporting his weak body.

He supported himself up a bit or more like being forced to get up, his hands were no longer on the ground. His eyes opened even larger as if it was also forced, a hand came out from his mouth, soon followed by another hand. The arms connecting with the hands began to show up. They pushed the man's jaws and head 10 centimeters apart as if they were going to separate it. The man groaned in pain, as loud as he could, his eyes filled with terror. Then, the hands seemed to apply more force, and with a loud crack, the man lay on the ground on his side. He stopped moving, so as the hands, he did not survive the transformation.

"Well, that didn't work out, didn't it? Maybe I should use fewer Curse next time" Said the disembodied voice.

"Kurnango, this man is yours, and go find the next victim yourself, Drukimsarr is reaching out for me."

"Yes, my lord." Said the man.

He lifted his right arm, a red terrifying eyes appeared on the center of his palm. Then, the eyes began to glow, and streams of yellow silk-like stuff ( like the purple stuff before but yellow ) began flowing out of the dead man's body, and into the eye on Kurnango's ( the demon ) arm. After half a minute or so, the body turned brown with every bone visible-the essence of life completely sucked out-like a mummy without bandages wrapping around it.

Kurnango teleported into a giant castle behind them and set the pot on what looked like a throne with gold mosaiced on the edges. The pot looked insanely small compared to the 3-meter-tall throne.

"My lord, I'll leave you here." He said before teleporting back to Shamkle.

"I suppose you found something?" Said the disembodied voice, no one else was there, as if he was calling someone.

"Yes, my lord, I found the leader, Arthur Dredrunez in Narwhal Street, shall I take him down?"

"I think you already know what to do, do not disappoint me."

"Yes, my lord." The "call" ended.

"Finally," said the disembodied voice to himself, "that Dredrunez pest has bugged me for years, now that the table has turned. After Drukimsarr had done his job, no more Dredrunez pest was left in that freaking bane-of-my-life organization. Soon I'll be able to wipe out that pest organization and take over the world and create a new world where only my followers and demons will live, with me being the king, and Ventonsaez dead."

_________________________________________

This was the first story I ever wrote on Wattpad, if you have any suggestions, please let me know in the comments. I know this chapter was really short, but I will try writing more after.

(btw I spent hours drawing the cover, especially the eyes, those are super hard to draw)