Chapter-4 Clashes!!

Start bij het begin

"Let me tell you very clearly, Shreya,this is my daughter place, neither you belongs her nor you deserve it. Get it. You are just a substitute bride. A tag is along with you always i.e YOU ARE A SUBSTITUTE BRIDE", she said to me which is enough for me loose my patience and the only thing I can do is cry.

End of flashback:

Aditya's pov:-

His face get blank when he saw the Rudra's call on his phone.
As soon as he picked up the call, he heard Rudra's dominating and furious voice,
"Mr.ADITYA GUPTA"-rudra make stress on his words-can you let us know, what the hell you were planning. where is Anthya?and who's is this girl on her's place. She declares herself as Anthya's elder sister whereas on our visit to your house. you didn't introduce us with anyone".

With a pause ....

"Yes,Mr.oberoi she's right. SHREYA is our elder daughter and Anthya's elder sister,but when you came for here proposal, she was in coma due to major car accident and just few days ago, she discharged from hospital that's why I didn't get time to introduce her with you all and about Anthya,so we don't why, but she drop a message that she can't do this marriage, moreover we don't have choice and for the sake of both families reputation, I found this best,as there was no other option. Please---"

Everyone listening the words of Aditya as phone was on speaker.
Everyone was surprised because that girl speaking truth,even Siddharth got surprised ,then he look at Arjun,he nod by realising his glares.

Arjun's pov:

Yess Sid, she is that girl who hitted by your car three months ago, due to she suffers a lot and I was trying to supress the matter.
I walk near by him,
"yes,bro!!. Shreya is that accident spot girl".

After minding my words, his devil's expression didn't change but rage of eyes vanishes.

"Now, what we can do?" Uncle says.

"Let me call her inside, she just came out from coma. What if something happens to her then things might be worst--", aunty said(gaytri).

Gaytri's pov:

I was moving outside to call her inside..on my way..
Ohh!!! God, don't you show any mercy on us..my son. He was happily going to marry but just because of this ... everything got mess.

I reach at main door but when I look all around outside the mansion, I found no one. I think, she left from here..hhuuuhhhh!! Let it go. I'm about to move inside when I look at the ground and it's surprised me.

"S-sidharth, mummy ji, Rudra... everyone come here,now!!! " I scream

Siddharth'd pov:

I can't believe what's just Arjun acknowledge me. Should I apologise to her??? No,never..Siddharth Oberoi kisi se apologize nhi krta, no one,not even a single person.

Suddenly,Mom went outside ,hhhhh!!!to invite her in our mansion. What the fu---.

After a while,mom's screams heard by us.

"S-sidharth, mummy ji, Rudra... everyone come here,now!!!"

We stride towards main door except grandma.
Damn it, we all amazed when we saw, mom is sitting on the floor, Shreya's head on her lap and trying to get her up whereas she lay fainted.