Chapter-4 Clashes!!

A warm welcome to be here for all lovelies!!(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Gupta villa:

"A-Aditya, do something search my daughter? Just bring her near to me. I don't know anything" Shalini (Anthya's mom) said.

"For god sake's Shalini, just keep quiet, and you still care about your daughter, Anthya who left us to defy our fame and reputation in front of society and you ever thought about Shreya and the Oberoi's reaction when they saw Shreya there instead of Anthya", Aditya said in his frustrated tone.

Flashback:

During the wedding ceremony, when bride would be about to call, Shalini went to Anthya's room to check her whether she was ready or required something. But she didn't find her anywhere, she worriedly started looking for her to and fro, she wasn't in bathroom.
Soon, she received a message in her phone.
"Mom, I'm sorry, I can't do this, though it was my wish but now I'm giving priority to my carrier first, I want to do this before this but I fail. Please take care of you and explain it to Siddharth also.~Anthya."

Shalini informed about this to Aditya and he came in Anthya's room with Shreya.

Shreya's pov:

Me and papa entered in Anthya's room as he called me there but surprisingly she is alone ,I mean Anthya isn't here then where is she??

"Hyy,why are you here? I told you na to be in your room only",mom said to me in her huffing voice.

"Shutt up, shalini, I call her"-papa said in his outrage tone then unexpected turned towards me, holds my hand patheticly and said-"Shreya, baccha I know that's vaguely mean, but I'm Compelled to do anything else. Can you please marry to Oberoi's elder son, fo-for your father's respect..PLEASE DEAR." He requested me.

This blow my mind,when he finishes his word, how can he expect this...like how and that from me..I mean what the heck..I became anxious and my breath starts heavily.-My subconscious mind

"Hhhh!! What?? But how can I papa.. sorry but I can't marry to someone to whom I don't kno---" I said but further interrupted by papa

"Please beta, for you father, for two well reputed families, you know if this would happen then I don't what kind of wrath do we have face from Oberoi's. Please, a father beg to her daughter to sacrifice her life for him"- papa said in his agony condition by joining his hand but before he joined them, I stopped him. A daughter can never see her father to beg in front of anyone,not even in front of his daughter.

"Author's pov:-A daughter can never see her father to beg in front of anyone,not even in front of his daughter.The most terrible thing that a daughter can imagine.What you guys say?(⁠'⁠∩⁠。⁠•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠•⁠。⁠∩⁠'⁠)"

Shreya's pov:-

"O-O-hk, I will",I said.

It's only me who know what's happening to me..why God!! Why?? You only chose me for you harsh test? Afterall what's the mistake I'd committed. Don't I deserve love, I'm going to marry a guy who Don't know me,how many dream I have for my wedding but things would be end like this I'd never thought...
I was sobbing continuously where mom dressing me up and at last that long veil from where no one could see me. That's how destiny turns up and down right??....tears continuously left from its origin-with a heavy breathe trying to be calm-"I wish this never happens to anyone", I murmur