Chapter 1

WATTPAD IS NOT LETTING ME UPLOAD THE IMAGES PLEASE COOPERATE.

A boy was running in the hallway of the university at 9 am because he was late as always. Finally after the marathon race he reached his destination. But he was in a dilemma about whether he opened the door or not but suddenly someone pushed him and he fell in front of a handsome boy in his twenties. He closed his eyes in embarrassment.

?? : Till when would you stay on the floor ? ( Calm yet cold )
?? : huh ! ( Looked up )
?? : should I summon the crane to pick you up ? STAND UP
( suddenly raised his voice )
( He stood up instantly but before he said something a boy who pushed him entered)
?? : May I come in sir ?
?? : May I know why you are late ?
??: Sorry sir it won't happen again .
?? : What's your name ?
?? : Min Jimin ( he married to yoongi that's why his sir's name is min )
?? : This is your first and last warning that you are late . In future I won't let you in . ( Stren )
Jimin: Thank you . I won't let you down . ( Bowed and went to his seat )
?? : And you may I know your good name mister? ( Sarcastic tone )
?? : It's Jungkook sir . Sir I apologise for what happened a few minutes before.
??: Hmm go to your seat but for the disturbance you will do an assignment which you have to submit Tomorrow.
Jungkook: Sir I'm really really sorry please don't do this cruel act to an innocent person like me . ( Whinned like a child )
?? : Shut up you will do it and listen if you won't complete it till tomorrow you will regret it . ( Deep voice)
Jungkook: Ok sir I'll do it ( boring tone and bowed then went to his seat besides his best friend jimin )
?? : Ok class I'm your new professor of botany. I want everyone on time in my class ( said while glaring jikook ) , I won't hesitate to punish you if you bully someone or misbehave with any teacher and remember from on own I'm your discipline incharge . Any questions? ( He looked towards everyone and no one raised their hands ) So no question. Ok let's start the lecture.
After a tiring day Jungkook was waiting for his hyung with jimin.
Jungkook: Jimin because of you sir taehyung gave me fucking assignment ( fake crying)
Jimin : Bro don't you know I'm born to annoy you . I can't live a single day without seeing your irritated face .
Jungkook: Fuck you. You know what ?
Jimin : What ( raised eyebrows)
Jungkook : You are fucking bitch. Stupid asshole. Don't know I'm your bestie not any enemy bastard. ( Kicked his legs and jimin fell , He was about to kick one more but someone jerked him )
Let me give you a small introduction.
Jeon Jungkook is the youngest son of the Jeon family and he is 23 . He lives with his parents and Hyung . He is a 2nd year student in the" Seoul national university " .
Jeon hoseok is the elder son of the Jeon family and he is 28 . He lives with his parents and youngest brother. He is a pediatrician ( child specialist) .
Mr.jeon and mrs.jeon are CEOs of their own companies.

Min yoongi is the cousin brother of hope and kook and married to Jimin ( top ) . His parents abundant him when he was 3. He is an electrical engineer by profession and 27 by age.
Min Jimin is the bestie of Jungkook and married to Jimin. He is a 2nd year student in the" Seoul national university". His eomma died when he was 7 . His Appa looked after him. He is 23.
Kim taehyung is the youngest son of the Kim family. He just graduated and applied in the Seoul national university for the job as professor and fortunately he got selected. He is 26 by age . He lives with hyung , brother in law and eomma unfortunately Appa married to other women and left his eomma .
Kim namjoon is the elder son of Kim's family and married to Jin. He is professor by profession but not in the Seoul national university and 29 by age . He lives with his eomma , husband and youngest brother.
Kim SEOKJIN is the son in law of the Kim family and married to Kim namjoon. He is a neurologist . He lives with his mother in law , husband and brother in law.
Mrs Kim is an artist. She is 40 by age . Mr.kim left him because of other women. She raised her kids with sweat blood and tears.
Jungkook looked behind.
Jungkook: Hoseok Hyung .
Hoseok : Are you both enemies or friends? ( Done face )
Jimin : Hyung he always starts first .
Hoseok : I know very well . Jungkook this is last I'm watching you to fight with jimin from next time I'll break your hands.
Jungkook: Sorry. ( Looked down )
Hoseok : Hmm . Jimin today yoongi is busy come I'll drop you .
Jimin : ok

Time skips to night .
Jk was sitting in the balcony and was watching the shining sky which was his comfort. Even Jungkook acts childish and hyperactive but it's just for the world because he wants to hide his deepest scars . People see him in the day time and think everything is perfect with this guy but whenever the night comes his breath hitched , heart beat accelerated, pupil dilated, his sympathetic nervous system turns on ( fight or flight mode ) and enters into his own hell.
Suddenly his phone ranged as someone called him but after seeing the caller ID his breath commence to heavy.