Chapter 17: Attack on the Egg Fleet and Welcome to the New Norm

Começar do início

On the Death Egg, Robotnik sees the explosions on the front of his Flagship.

"Commandobot! What's going on over there!?"
_______________________________________

"THE FELINE CHILD IS ON THE ATTACK! WITH SOME BACK UP! IT APPEARS SOME MOBIANS ESCAPED."

"Then have them caught to be Roboticized!" Robotnik Instructed.
_______________________________________

In they're cells, Katia's family, the Green Hills' Boarding animals, the Radcliffes, Aunt Sarah and her Siamese cats, the Wachowskis, Ozzie, Brayton, and Wade heard the commotion in the hallway outside.

"What's that?" Asked Ozzie.

Before long, the door was blown off followed by two Dark Echidna Warriors. With the Amy, Sally, Rouge, and the Chaotic enter the room.

"Hi, I don't think we've been introduced." Wade said as Amy hit the cell door lock to break it open with her Piko Hammer.

"Amy Rose. We've come here to Rescue with Sonic."

Sally and Rouge help them out the cells. "Though we don't have much time to lose." Espio exclaimed.
"Guys!" Shouted a voice.
_______________________________________

A whole battalion of SWATBots were advancing. More than the Freedom Fighters could Handle.

"Holy Mackerel." Tom stated.

"DIE, MOBIAN SCUM!" yelled a SWATBot.

Sally then got an idea. "Nicole. Remember your old trick?"

"Oh, I've been holding it in for three years." She said. She uses her Electrokinesis to possess the lead SWATBot's jetpack built into the back. Causing it to lift into the air.

"HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

"And now..." Nicole exclaimed before making the SWATBot turn around and fires it's wrist guns at the other SWATBots.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY, ALL OF YOU! I'M HAVING A SERIOUS MALFUNCTION!"

Mecha Sonic dashed to the scene
"Okay, let's teach these Freedom Fighters they should never fight for freedom." He begins powering up his Bio-Chaos Energy and is about to go right through the SWATBot firing on his own battalion.

"DON'T DESTROY ME, MECHA! I'M ON YOUR SIDE!"

But Mecha Sonic was too eager to listen and spin dashed right through the SWATBot and towards the Freedom Fighters. They were easy to take out. Amy using her hammer as a barrier managed to fend off Mecha Sonic as pinned her down.

"My, my. Amy Rose. Or should I say Rosie Rascal."

"Only Soniku can call me that." She seethed.

"Not anymore!"

"Get off her." Sonic yelled speeding to Amy's rescue. Mecha Sonic then grabs Amy's Hammer and whacks him away. "Hey! Hammers are my thing!"

"Boo hoo, Rosie."

"Going out way?" Said voice above, Mecha Sonic looks up and sees Tom. "Huh?"

He punches Mecha Sonic in the face. Damaging one of the cybernetic eyes.

"Who do you think you are!"

"I'm... The Donut Lord!" Tom nods and Amy swings her Hammer and knocks Mecha Sonic out.

"Let's go." Sally said. With Mighty picking up Mecha Sonic.

The group continue on to an Battalion Elevator.
_______________________________________