Chapter 15: The Destruction of Mobius

In Manhattan, Agent Harris stood in front of the Green Hills' people and the boarding animals.

"Now, tell us one more time; How you know about that Emerald that we couldn't get out of that underwater temple!?" He sternly interrogated.

"We told you. We saw a beam of energy from the sea at Los Angeles and we were told about it by a red anthropomorphic echidna." Explained Wade.

"You know of that Echidna and his three other friends? They were here last night after I caught them at a warehouse getting a compass like object." Topaz said.

"Yes, that's them," interrupted Duchess, "The Kitten is also Thomas and I's daughter."

"Lt. Topaz, just focus on the fact that they know of the Emerald an-"

Before he could finish everyone heard the sound of the rumble in the sky. Topaz looked outside and saw a mass of white Egg Battle Ships, Cruisers and Frigates. All had the symbol of Dr. Robotnik.

"Whoa!" Was all she could say just as Robotnik and Commandobot arrived.

"Robotnik?" Said Harris, "You're here?"

"Yes, I'm here, and yet I'm not all there."

Annette whispers to Penny and Dolly, "Is he feeling okay?"

"Oh, I'm more than okay. I'm upgraded." He creates music buttons in midair "Sinister 3.0. My game is next level."

He teleports next to Roger and Anita, "Thanks to the Phantom Emerald. Commandobot, take these lot to the Death Egg and tie these government officers to the chair."

"YES, SIR." He salute and puts Agent Stone down.

"Your still carrying that Stone?" Danielle laughs.

"Yes! Now stop laughing about the fac-"

"He's a Rock!" She said in union with Annette and Collette.
With this, Robotnik instantly shoots green lightning from his organic hand at Rock which fall on to the floor. And getting up in the rock's place, was an average-sized human with short-cut black hair, brown eyes, light brown skin, and a thin beard. For attire, he wore a black jacket, navy shirt, a black tie, black pants, and black shoes.

Everyone in the room was bewildered at the sight as Robotnik turned back to the Cocker Spaniel pup sisters. "You were saying?"

"Uh, never mind." Danielle said.

"How d- You-" Topaz could only struggle in processing the moment as Agent Stone had turned from a Rock into a Human.

"It's the Phantom Emerald's power." Concluded Commandobot giving Topaz an answer.

"Yes. Agent Stone?" Robotnik asked

"Yes, Doctor." Stone answered.

"You are still you aren't you? The Rock that my only company."

"Indeed I am, Dr. Robotnik. You were quite lucky you found me as well."

"Now then, let's get to the Death Egg and Prepare for total Domination."
_______________________________________

Meanwhile. We are back on Mobius, Amy was busy with her work at the bakery.

"Enjoy your Peanut butter cream cake and say Happy birthday to Holly for me, Mrs. Jenson." Amy handed a Mobian bear a pink box tied by a cream colored silk bow.

"Oh thank you dear! Holly loves always loves this bakery even after what Robotnik done here! Here's a little extra for your troubles," Mrs. Jenson gave her 40 Mobian credits.

"Good day, Ms. Rose." She waved goodbye and left the store.

"Bye!" Amy grinned. Soon Sally Acorn, daughter of the president, Maximilian Acorn and former leader of the Freedom Fighters entered with her little sister, Milly.