020, hot and heartbroken

.•POURING RAIN•.
        { irl , social media }

—————.•💫•.—————

corbin had dropped the two girls off at valerie's place since val's mum still didn't fully trust corbin staying over the whole night. even though they had been together for nearly a year.

valerie left to have shower, leaving mallekai to crash down on valerie's bed and just think about the whole messy night.

val had to have noticed the tears running down mals face but she hadn't said anything as of yet.

mallekai knew she would though, she'd ask as soon as they both were clean and showered and laying in pure darkness. that's when she would ask.

valerie walked back in the room, waking mal from her slight slumber like trance she had going on by chucking a pair of pyjamas at her.

"go have a shower stink." valerie chuckled, she was still not fully sober. she had that little giggly buzz you get when you're just on the verge of being drunk.

mallekai was pretty much sober, she had barely any alcohol the whole night before it was ruined by a certain someone. atleast she wouldn't be hungover tomorrow unlike valerie was definitely going to be, so that was a positive.

mal sighed grabbing the pyjamas and heading to the bathroom. she knew when she came out valerie was going to bombard her with questions on what happened, even if she was drunk.

mals glad valerie didn't ask why she was crying as soon as they left the party, mallekais not sure she could've even gotten the words out.

walking on that footpath gave her some time to calm down and think. even after thinking she still thought matt was a dickhead. how could he say that she was asking for it by wearing something that flattered her?

mallekai was trying to hype herself up before getting out of the shower because valerie was undoubtedly going to ask her what happened, she definitely noticed.

the thing with valerie is that she's a very observant person, she always knows when somethings wrong and will dig at it carefully to find out what has happened. a slightly annoying trait for her best friend to have when mallekai hates sharing anything personal that's happening, she tends to suffer in silence per say.

mallekai finished up in the shower leaving a cloud of steam behind to leak out slowly, she wasn't sure if she was ready to share but knew she had no other choice. it wouldn't be that bad, would it?

as suspected when mallekai walked out valerie was sat with her chin resting on her palm, simply waiting for the girl to come into the room.

valerie's eyes were droopy from being tired but she wasn't going to go to sleep without bay answers. mallekai climbed into bed slowly, waiting for valerie's mouth to open and shoot at her.

mallekai got comfortable in the bed before turning to face valerie's direction only to find her big brown eyes staring back at her. in all honesty it was exactly what mallekai had expected to be met with when she turned.

"so mallekai.. care to explain why you were so sad leaving the party?" valerie asked barely above whisper but just enough for mal to hear.