Fri (END) S

Taehyung Loved Someone with his all heart and even wanted to stay with him all his life but they say that always the things don't go as we planned it to be.

"Taehyung!... Am leaving now... please take care of yourself and ....Stay healthy plz" The angelic voice said looking at him while cupping his face wiping his tears with his small hands.

"Plz! .. Don't..Minnie?" Taehyung pleads him while looking like a mess due to the hard crying.

"Come on! Jimin!!! It's time!" His mom shouts and jimin sighs wiping his own tears.
"Sorry" jimin said before kissing his hands and leaving the boy.

"Noo! " Taehyung says waking up from his nightmare and looks around to be alone.

"What's wrong with you dumb ass?!" Jimin came screaming from kitchen.
Taehyung just stares at him while wiping his eyes he cried for real.

"Hey! What happened TaeTae?"
Jimin said in a soft tone while walking towards him and hugging him.

"..... I... Had a nightmare" taehyung said looking at him. Jimin just humms before hugging him tightly and comforting him.

After few minutes jimin tells him to get fresh as He will bring the breakfast in Their bedroom.

"Sure~ TaeTae! We can cuddle " Jimin says smiling to him taehyung was about to ask him but jimin said it first like he reads his mind.

When taehyung was brushing his teeth he was thinking about their friendship.
They both shared the bed and cuddle all night even kiss eachother hands and cheeks.
Sometimes the tension increases but they pull away from eachother.

Calling eachother nicknames like couples living together wearing couple things and walking in hand in hand.

Their friends even think they r together but the reality is they r just close friends.

"I can't do this anymore " taehyung said before washing his face with cold water and getting a towel as he went out and saw jimin waiting for him while smiling at his mobile.

"Who's it?" Taehyung asked in a cold yet possesive tone making jimin put his phone away before smiling.

"Our son! Yeon tan!" He said going to hug him while taehyung laughs and hugs him.

Yeh they call Yeon tan as their son.

"Let's eat jagiya ~" jimin says looking at him and they both eat smiling at eachother and enjoying the food.

The day they choose to stay in bed while watching movies and cuddling together.

"Aw! Taehyung loook how cute the couple looks!" Jimin coes at the couple on tv.
".....yeh..." Taehyung said in cold tone to which jimin turns towards him and say's" what's wrong baby?" Taehyung just pushed him away cuz he might kiss him and break their special yet unknown bound.

"Jimin! Let's end it!" Taehyung says making jimin confused at what he wants to end.

"What?" Jimin says getting up from bed and going towards him.
Taehyung looks at ground and again towards him with tears.

"Let's put end in our friends!" Taehyung says looking at jimin's beautiful yet confused and hurt eyes now.

"Why...did I do anything that hurts u"
Jimin says almost crying.

"You say the things that makes me feel more than a friend to you!? But... I know...you don't feel the same" taehyung said trying to control his tears jimin who seems to understand what is taehyung wanted to say.

Taehyung breaks into tears crying his heart out while jimin just let him be
And few minutes later jimin approach him with a smile.

" Let's Put the END in our friendship!"
Jimin says and taehyung took it wrong way and again cried hard.

"Yeh... Sorry" taehyung says crying on jimin's shoulder. While jimin pats his back in a smoothing way.

"Tae ..tae...Did you understand what I meant?" Jimin says with a pout on face and taehyung looks at him before jimin walks away from him and standing infront of their bed while looking at him.

Taehyung slowly understood what he Meant. Jimin feels the same way! So it's not only one sided but two? Yeh taehyung is finally able to communicate all the information which the younger told him.

"Pabo! Taehyung!" Jimin said smiling at him while opening his arms for a hug and taehyung ran in his arms making them fall on soft bed.

"I love you! Jiminie! Sooo much much then u can imagine!!" Taehyung confess his feelings to him while hugging him like his life depended on him.

Yeh his life was jimin and it will always be.

"I love you too taehyungie ~"
Jimin said hugging him tightly while they both loved eachother and solved it.

Few days later.

Nothing has changed between them but one thing for sure taehyung became more protective and possive
Over jimin when they go out.

Taehyung can't leave jimin Alone for few minutes cuz oneday while taehyung went to grab Their drinks from Store some guy came over and asked jimin out for a date telling him that he was looking good and his type.

Taehyung came and puts his arm around his waist before saying " he's Taken! Am his Boyfriend!" With a death glare.

Jimin smiles before kissing his cheeks as the man left and they both walked home.

"I love you pabo!" Jimin said kissing his forehead. Taehyung smiles snuggling onto jimin's arms as he was hugging him tightly while jimin was on his lap.

"Love you more~ M' luv" taehyung said kissing jimin's neck while smiling and smelling his fragrance as they both smell like eachother and taehyung surely loves it.

"Cuddle?" Jimin asked looking at him before he was attacked with lots of kisses on his face and hands and every where taehyung can kiss.

"Sure! M' love!" Taehyung said showing his boxy smile which jimin loved the most.

The couple lived happily ever after.

A/N: Guys thanks a lot for supporting this book and showing your love towards all my books! And again thank you alot

But I have a favour can plz stream Friends by V aka Kim taehyung.

We need to show our power not only his solo but every member's solo songs with group as well.

Thank you for your support 💜

Take care of yourself ✨.