. 05 - ( Bedroom )

Hello starries I'm back . I didn't watched ASY this month and I missed it but I'm so happy to hear that ollie won the 1st rank I'm so proud of him . I wonder how will zhanghao feel about him .

Back to the story

( In the room - Xiaolian and sohyun )

Sohyun : Mind telling me about it . ( serious )
Xiaolian : First take a shower and talk ( in the text )
Sohyun : Sure ( smiled )

After that sohyun went inside the bathroom and showered . Few minutes later xiaolian heard the door of the bathroom get opened and she looked up to see sohyun peaking out the door .

Xiaolian : Why . What happend ? ( in the text )
Sohyun : I forgot i didn't brought any clothes with me and I need clothes to wear
Xiaolian : Oh yeah . I totally forgot too . Wait here while I get them ( in the text )
Sohyun : Okay .

Xiaolian went inside her walkin closet to get something and came back with a normal pyjamas . And gave it to sohyun . Sohyun took it and went back into the bathroom and camed back wearing it . After that xiaolian also went inside with her cloths and camed back after few minutes .

This is what they wored

Sohyun

Xiaolian

Xiaolian

After that xiaolian went into her mirror desk to do her her skincare

After that xiaolian went into her mirror desk to do her her skincare. She finished it after few minutes and sat down the bed with sohyun carrying her .

Sohyun :First of all are you comfortable sharing it .
Xiaolian : Yess .
Sohyun : Okay then speak
Xiaolian : I was a happy child just like other kids . Who is stubborn and naughty I hade great family . My dad is strict my mom is not . When I was around 11 years old something happend that changed me . Because of that reason I never been th same xiaolian as before i grew cold , rude , mute and emotionless to others i always spent my time alone . I hated smiling and pet names after that . But Yesterday I smiled at you . Liked you when you call me sweetie , baby in pets names . Because you remind of my mom . Who is sweet , caring , lovely . About those rumors about you aren't real . They were never true compare to this sohyun . That Cold ice princess isn't the same with me . I feel special , protected around you . Even though i rarely smiled at them I loved them and they know it too . They gave me space the love i lost few years ago . They let me comfortable with others before being with them . But you . You are is different . I felt the same sweetness when you are around me . Just like my mom . And about your mom. She is sweet like my mom too and I know where you got these genes now . She is the sweetest . Even though I never smiled at her . I already love her . I know someday I'l call her mom just I like i called my mom . But I need time . Hope you understand ( In the text )
Sohyun : I understand . I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable with my question . But Don't worry I'll love you the same as your mom .
Xiaolian : Thank you ( smiled ) ( in the text )
Sohyun : Now forget about all that sadness and let's sleep