. 03 - ( Moongoddes )

Guys . This girl who is sohyun looked so hot . I'm fan girling her . Ahhhh . Okay
Back to the story

Sunoo : Xiaolian I don't feel good
Xiaolian : Why . What happend ( in the text )
Sunoo : I feel like throwing up .
Xiaolian : wait here with . While i call heeseung oppa . ( in the text )
Sunoo : okay
Xiaolian : Jungwon oppa . Sunoo oppa don't feel good . So go to the nursing room with him while i go called heeseung oppa ( in the text )
Jungwon : Okay sweety ( smiled )

Xiaolian got up from his seat and went to the professor and told him the problem and he gave permission to go and tell him . You went to business section . You tried to find his class through the map . You finall found his calss which is B13 . You finally went inside and saw the professor is teaching . So you bowed to him and told him the problem with the text

Professor : Yess dear . Do you have a problem ? ( smiled )
Xiaolian : Can I talk to the Heeseung oppa .( in the text )
Professor : Sure . But for what ?
Xiaolian : That My friend sunoo is sick and he is the guardian of my friend . ( in the text )
Professor : sure . Wait here while I call him .

Xiaolian waited until professor called for heeseung but got a reply from a beautiful girl who is taller then her but didn't smiled at her .

Professor : LEE HEESEUNG !!! ( shout )
Sohyun : Sir . Mrs.choi brought him for some works .I can show her where is heeseung oppa is .
Professor : Thank you sohyun . Please take xiaolian to heeseung . You can go now .
Xiaolian : Thank you !!! ( in the text. Bowed to him )
Sohyun : let's go

Sohyun POV .

I was halfway sleeping through the lesson . But then I got disturb from gyuvin .

Sohyun : What is it dumbo ( whisperd )
Gyuvin : A little girl came into our class ( whisper back )
Sohyun : So ? ( whisper )
Gyuvin : Look at her she is beautiful ( whispers )
Sohyun : I'm not into girls these days . ( whispers )
Gyuvin : Just look at her . She looks like the moongoddes ( whisper )
Sohyun : Fine ( whisper and look at the gilr )

Sohyun looked at the girl and got mesmerized by her beauty . Milky white fairy skin got stole by a light pink undertone looked like a snowhite.
Dark red tinted lips looks like bloody cherries . Light pink blush in the Chubby cheeks and the nose making her face look cute . Big doe cat eyes with light brown eyes look like chocolate . Long lashes making them big . sliky long black hair and few strandes cover this face . She literally look like the moongoddes . Until i hear a knock

Gyuvin : Noona . You had being staring at her too long . I thought you said you don't into anyone these days . ( smirk )
Sohyun : well she is not anyone . I guess . I'm making her mine .
Gyuvin : This time don't start playing with her feelings . She is a literally a sweetheart .
Sohyun : How do you know about her .
Gyuvin : Sunghoon hyung told me about her .

We were interrupted by a shout ' LEE HEESEUNG ' by the professor. We looked at his seat to remember he got brought by the mrs.Choi . I told professor about it

Professor : LEE HEESEUNG !!! ( shout )
Sohyun : Sir . Mrs.choi brought him for some works .I can show her where is heeseung oppa is .
Professor : Thank you sohyun . Please take xiaolian to heeseung . You can go now .
Gyuvin : This is your chance . Btw i'll send you her information . Now go .
Sohyun : okay .

I saw her showing the professor something . It's was a text . I think she can't speak .

Xiaolian : Thank you !!! ( In the text )
Sohyun : Let's go ( said )

Were out of the class andI started a conversation with her and we introduce eachother and I told her that we need to get to the Art section because mrs.choi is there .

Sohyun : Hello . May I know your name ? ( smiled )
Xiaolian : I'm Huang Xiaolian ( in the text ) ( didn't smiled )
Sohyun : If you are uncomfortable with this conversation . please tell me .
Xiaolian : It's okay ( in the text )
Sohyun : How old are you . I'm 18 years old
Xiaolian : I'm 17 . ( in the text )
Sohyun : Oh you're one year younger then me .
Xiaolian : Yeah ( in the text )
Sohyun : Also we had to go to the art section because mrs.choi is there with heeseung hyung .
Xiaolian : thank you ( in the text )
Sohyun : No need to .
Xiaolian : Do you know heeseung oppa ( in the text )
Sohyun : Oh . Yess he is friend of my brothers .
Xiaolian : Who is your brothers ( in the text )
Sohyun : Hanbin and Gyuvin
Xiaolian : oh .( in the text )
Sohyun : You didn't heard of them right
Xiaolian : About Hanbin oppa . No i heard about him . They said he is a such warm person but gyuvin oppa . He is cold . ( in the text )
Sohyun : You could say that . Wait you said your name but I didn't . I'm Sohyun
Xiaolian : Sohyun . I think i know you . Are you park sohyun ( in the text )
Sohyun : yeah . How do you know me?
Xiaolian : Because everyone is saying that you are is cold ice princess .( in the text )
Sohyun : yeah .Here we are already close to the class .
Xiaolian : Umm . Can we be friends ? (In the text )
Sohyun : Sure sweetheart ( smiled )
Xiaolian : ( shocked ) Sweetheart ( in the text )
Sohyun : why don't you like it .
Xiaolian : no it's that i'm not into pet names that much but you can call me .
( in the text )
Sohyun : How about baby too ( smirk )
Xiaolian : ( blushed )You are making me blush ( in the text )
Sohyun : Hahaha . You so cute ( smiled )
Xiaolian : ( smiled )
Sohyun : Aww . Finally you smiled
Xiaolian : ( blushed )
Sohyun : We are here .
Xiaolian : we will meet again . See you ( in the text )
Sohyun : see you
Xiaolian : ( kissed her cheek ) bye ( in the text )
Sohyun : Bye baby ( smirk )

After that Xiaolian went inside .sohyun went back into her classes .

( inside art room )

Mrs.Choi : Dear why are you here ?
Xiaolian : Can i talk to heeseung oppa ( in the text )
Mrs.Choi : Sure . Wait here . LEE HEESEUNG ( shout )
Heeseung : Why . Mrs.choi oh xiaolian why are you here ?
Xiaolian : Umm sunoo isn't feeling well . He is feeling throwing up . Can you bring him home ? ( in the text )
Heeseung : Really . Umm . Mrs.choi can i go see my um- ( cut of by a voice )
Mrs.Choi : Boyfriend sure dear ( smiled .
You don't need to be shy . You think that I didn't saw you two kissing here .
Heeseung : Don't say it out loud ( embarrassed )
Mrs.Choi : Okay okay . Now go see him . Say i told him to get well soon ( smiled )
Heeseung : sure mrs.choi . Xiaolian lets go .
Xiaolian/heeseung : Thank you mrs.choi ( xiaolian - in the text )

Heeseung and xiaolian went outside .and walk through the hallway to get into the nursing room

Heeseung : Xiaolian how did you get in here . ( confused )
Xiaolian : Ohh . What is her name . Oh .Park sohyun unnie helped me ( in the text )
Heeseung : Oh sohyun . How is she .?
Xiaolian : First of all . You didn't tell us she is your friend and yess she is nice and warm too . All this people said that she is cold ice princess . But no she is warm to . She even called me with pet names also smiled at me . ( in the text )
Heeseung : Wow . ( shocked )
Xiaolian : why ( in the text )
Heeseung : well what peoples said is ture . She never smiled at others . And she didn't smiled that much with us too . And she hates pet names . Well xiaoxiao you lucky that she did those to you .( smiled )
Xiaolian : wow . I'm a special girl ( in the text ) oh we are here ( in the text )
Heeseung : Let's go inside ( went inside )

Heeseung and xiaolian went inside the nursing room to check sunoo . And it's turned out to be a that he has morning sickness . He leaved with heeseung to home . Also xiaolian went into the her classes too .

( Time passes to school end )