Preoccupied

Harper's POV
We were in the room now enjoying each other's company.
Even though Russo had me by her side,she still didn't stop giving me kisses.

"Mmmmh"I moaned.
"I barely even touched you and you already like this?"
"Don't be cocky I'm just boosting your ego "
"You can barely keep quiet when I was giving you a massage"she said as she started moving her hand to the top of my thighs.

I swallowed hard not to show I was moved by her touch.
"Maybe you're not in as much control as you thought you are "I pushed her in bed as I got on top of her kissing her.

Her phone then rang.
"Do you need to get that?"
"I'm a little preoccupied"she said and kissed me.
'
'
'
'
'
'
Mr Saviano
"Pick up damn it"

I had been calling Russo Saviano to tell her about the visit I got from Sofia Mancini and her dad, unfortunately I got no answer.
"I came here to give you one last chance to fix things but it's clear your daughter has no interest in making things right"

"She's a little preoccupied today I can assure you we are gonna make this marriage happen "
"Shouldn't have expected better from a Saviano"
"Hey I guess I need to remind you your family wouldn't be where it is today if it weren't for me "

"That was in the past times have changed we're the ones doing you s favor now"
"Is that right Mancini?you doing me a favor?!"I shouted trying to get up.
"So sad,Sofia?would you excuse us sweetheart?"
"With pleasure "his daughter said leaving.

It was now me and Mancini.
'
'
'
'
'
Sofia's POV

"They are wasting our time in there"I said to Marco.
"Heard my father from across the estate I take it the meeting is not going well?"
"It's been hard since the day the wedding was planned and it's hard to plan the wedding when the fiance isn't there"
"My sis really dropped the ball huh?"
"What if we got married?"

Did I hear him right?
What was Marco thinking?