Disagreement

Russo's POV
"This is not a joke and while we are all here let me be straight forward,I don't plan on marrying your daughter"

"This is ridiculous"Mrs Mancini finally spoke up as she was getting up.
"Mother!"Sofia Mancini said.
"Who are you to make a joke of our family with some random whore.."
"Hey who are you calling a whore?"Harper asked.

Harper was slapped by Mrs Mancini.
"How dare you talk back to me?"

The entire room was quiet.
Harper ran out.
"Wait,Harper!"

I couldn't chase after her because of my father.Because I knew if I disrespected him it would have been the end of me.
"Hey now that your woman is gone let's get back...."my dad said when I cut him off.
"My woman? She's the only woman I will marry not Sofia and not anyone else and if you lay a hand on her again there will be consequences"

Mr Mancini banged on the table.
"All you've done is insult my wife,my daughter and my family"Mr Mancini said as he was tearing up the contract.
"The agreement is off !watch your back a war is coming let's get out of here"
"Mancini come on, you've fucked up Russo and I'm rethinking your position as the next head of this family "

I looked at my dad and my brother who was in his own world enjoying food.

............................................................................
Sorry sweethearts this chapter had to be short.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Xoxo 😘💋