Run for it

Harper's POV
"Please go on what else do you have to say about me?"

I was quiet because I was ashamed of what I was saying.
"I'll gladly tell you if you let me go"
"I paid $1M for you and you think you're gonna get to leave?"
"What are you gonna do with me then?"
"Whatever I please maybe you can cook and clean for me Abigail can teach you how "
"You want me to be your Maid?"
"I think the laundry is done now  I better excuse myself "Abigail said and left.
"You can leave when you pay me back"

"I don't know you I've never done anything to you I don't even know why you insist on keeping me here"
"I'm a business man Harper I made a purchase I plan on keeping my merchandise..."
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Russo's POV
My father called me and my brother for a meeting.
He looked serious as if something was happening without me knowing.

"You are late Russo "
"Heard a commotion upstairs you are having trouble keeping a woman in line?"my brother asked.
"I'm handling business just fine Marco "
"Enough I won't waste the little time I have listening to you two fight,Russo you have to lock down the engagement to Sofia otherwise our alliance with the Mancini family will be no more"
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Harper's POV
I tried opening the door but it was locked from outside.
I wanted to see what was outside the room and check out the surrounding but was locked in.
"Come on Harper it's just a door,I've gotta get out of here!"

I moved behind and pushed the door trying to open it.
I moved behind and came with full force when I hurt myself.
"Ouch"

Just then the door opened and there was a woman in front of me dressed all well.
"Hello Ms Murphy "
"Who are you?"
"Evelyn Rossi consilience to Russo"
"I'm Harper Murphy but I guess you know who I am"
"Come along Russo had asked me to show you around the estate"

I followed Evelyn.
She was moving fast.
We were walking down the hallway.
"To the left is the storage closet should you need any fresh towels you can find them in here"

She opened the closet and it was full of guns.
I gasped and became more scared.
Evelyn on the other hand was laughing.
"I'm sorry,you should see your face you peasants are always so frightened by a little amor"
"I don't find all that funny"
"Oh and do you think trying breaking the door funny?Don't play innocent we both know you were attempting to make a run for it"
"What are you gonna do?tell Russo?"
"Now why would I do that?prisoners like yourself do not get to live long anyway"
"Okay clearly you don't wanna be showing me around so why dine we just cut the tour short?"

I turned around ready to leave when she pulled me back.
"You will never make it out of here Harper the only way out of this estate...is through that door,you think you can run?"

She didn't even finish her sentence when I started running.
"Hey!idiot!"

I ran as fast as I could when I found myself in what seemed like a kitchen.
Russo was taking a wine and now a guns were pointed at me.
"Shit!"