Second Player (Part 1)

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka POV:

The thoughtful conversation and occasional chatter came to a halt as the Chess-themed Man's deep voice resonated through the microphone

"This concludes the first chapter of Classroom of the Elite: Checkmate"

The Chess-themed Man's sharp eyes examine every single student in the Auditorium

"This is just the beginning of this story. Without further delay, let's dive into the next chapter of Checkmate"

The Chess-themed Man then actives the screen again by pressing the controller

Second Player 

Second Player?

This title possibly alludes to Checkmate Kiyotaka possibly finding his first asset or enemy in the class battle

Or he discovers a valuable student in his class. I would be more inclined to believe the first theory than the second one. 

Despite the disparities between Ichinose and Ryuen, both are formidable opponents in the class competition

Ryuen harbors violence and is extremely cunning . He's not your stereotypical delinquent

Ichinose possess vibrant determination and unwavering trust in her classmates

While Ryuen operates on his own, Ichinose has Kanzaki, her right-hand man, to assist her in brainstorming ideas and devising strategies to help their class

I have little knowledge about Sakayanagi and Katsuragi other than the fact both are leaders of their own factions, but Sakayanagi exhibits a ruthless nature through her rapid attacks on Kushida and the actions of her Checkmate self. This cast doubt on Kushida's character throughout the Auditorium.

Additionally with Checkmate Kiyotaka, Ryuen, and Kouenji's actions.

On the other hand, Katsuragi appears stoic. Not one to initiate or partake in battle.

On the second day overall, which was technically the first day of school, we went through all the course objectives with our teachers.

The perspective is still on Checkmate Kiyotaka. I glance around the Auditorium and it appears that many people have accepted Checkmate Kiyotaka as the temporal "protagonist" of the screening

Though some eyed me with suspicion. Due to Manabu and Nagumo's remarks, doubt arises towards me.

I wonder how many diveranges will be shown on the second day?

The student club fair is a prominent event that happens on the second day of ANHS, which reveals the upperclassmen and most importantly, The Student Council President Horikita Manabu.

But outside of that event, what changes will be shown on the screen?

Sudou slept during most of the day and other students like Yamauchi, Ike and a girl called Karuizawa Kei were spending their time primarily on their phones.

"And they're already losing their points..."

"No etiquette at all.."

"I feel bad for Class D and its Alternate self, it's sickening to have the entire school witness their embarrassing actions "

"Not really, I find it amusing watching idiots be idiots"

Opinions shifted throughout the Auditorium about my class.