Chapter 12: The truth

James couldn't believe what he heard, especially when Net said that he and Mia only planned to make him jealous and for him to know if he likes him too.

Net has liked James for a long time but is afraid that if he confesses his feelings to him, James will avoid him.
---

Now it's evening 🌆

After Net confessed,James didn't listen to him seriously so he think that he might confessed all this after dinner tonight.

After the seaside they ate and went back to their room.

After they ate they showered in different bathrooms. Then , they got dressed .James rested on the bed and his mind was like still floating in the air.

Net lay down next to him and as he hugged him from behind ,he was about to flinch but he hugged him even tighter.

"What the hell, let me go" I said as I struggled in his embrace but he was too strong and as I tried to remove his hand, he tightened his embrace even more.

"I won't let you go until you listen to me, please give me one more chance to explain everything to you" he begged

Even though I was irritated, I agreed with him( to make/ remove his hand that was hugging my body). And he began to talk.

"First Mia is my best friend. We met because we went to the same school in London of course we became close there because she is also Thai.

I left her in London because she was busy with their business there.

When I came home here, I was a little sad because I had nothing to entertain myself and my friends here were also busy with their own lives.

But unexpectedly, one day P'aof called me and said he wanted to talk to me personally because my friend recommended me to him. Yes, p'Tommy recommended me so I agreed, and I miss acting too" he said and I just listened to him

"And then we talked .Until one day, the day that we first met. I was very shy and you know that because you are the same too. Well, I found you cute the first time I laid my eyes on you. Since that day, I wanted to meet you and hangout with you everyday. So that I know anything but not everything about you. And adjust my self not to put in a hard time living or hangout with you" he added.

"But what I didn't expect was to feel that I always wanted to be with you and see you every day.

I suddenly feel weird when I'm not with you and I suddenly ask myself why. At first I thought maybe because I got used to it that I'm always with you but I know that's not the only reason.

My feelings for you are not just for friends.

Even if they say it's all just fanservice but for me everything I do for you is showing my true feelings.

That I realized that I'm in love with you, not because we're partners but because that's what I feel for you.

Every time we have an event, I'm happy, that's what I believe. I suddenly thought about how deeply I feel for you," he said

"James, do you remember the day when the video and pictures of Mia and I went viral on the internet," he asked

"Yes. How can I forget that? It's a bit painful for me, it's like..." I couldn't say the next word I was going to say.

"We just pretended. All that is not true. Mia and I just planned that... to make you jealous."he said

"She came back to her home country and we met .But I didn't know that any of our fans saw us, it was just a friends hangout. And then they posted it online and it went viral. I didn't know what to do and I called her instead of explaining to you that he's just my friend."