Chapter 11: Intimacy

You will never thought that what you've been looking for for so long is just around the corner.I can't sleep no matter how hard I try. I was wondering how and why he was, knowing at that time that Louis was with me. I rolled my body on the bed while thinking about the things that happened between me and him. Is he really was?

I was entertaining myself and I didn't realize the time was running and I completely fell asleep.

Hours passed and suddenly I felt a cold body hugging me. I slowly opened my eyes to find out who it was. Because of my drunkenness, I stared at his face carefully, and my vision gradually became clearer.

Suddenly he was on top of me and for reasons I couldn't explain, my body suddenly got hot. Is it because of my drunkenness or maybe because of his body that is on top of me.

For reasons I can't explain, I don't know why he stares at me like that. He looked at my whole body and we looked into each other's eyes again. I'm intoxicated by the smell of his body as if I want to hug him and taste what it tastes like. When my body suddenly got hot as the water dripped on my face from his wet hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he slipped his hand inside my shirt.

"Can we play a game?" was his response

"I can't, I'm still drunk and my body can't handle it yet?" my honest answer

I tried to struggle to get out of that kind of position but I couldn't, he was strong while I was weak because of the alcohol I drank.

I was shocked when he pinched my breast softly and he kissed me on my lips. I don't know what I will do, if I will stop him from what he is doing. But I also like what he is doing.

I didn't hesitate to fight and I grabbed his neck so he could press his kiss on me. I also responded to his kisses, and filled our need physically.

He gradually took off my clothes and threw them away. While we were kissing, he slowly removed my pants and put his hand inside my underwear.
And he slowly rubbed my member, I really liked what he was doing even though I was a little shy but I didn't stop him.

I couldn't control the heat of my body and I also took off his clothes. While our lips were touching in a kiss, I slowly lowered his lower garment.

"James" he said

"hmmm?" my answer

and suddenly he removed my underwear, he explored my whole body from head to toe.

"You are very beautiful and very sexy" he said while you could hear the raspy tone of his voice.

I was going crazy with his stares so I got up and pushed him on the bed. While his back was close to the soft bed, I suddenly fell and swallowed his cock. While I slowly played with his penis, he moaned,. When I heard that, I accelerated my mouth up while his penis was inside my mouth.He couldn't stop his feelings and he grabbed my head and pressed it ,so that I could swallow the whole member even more.

"James, sit on me, go ahead and sit here" as he patted his stomach indicating the direction of where I was being seated.

I sat on his stomach and continued licking like a popsicle. I stopped when he grabbed my legs and pulled me towards his face.

"don't be shy, let's do this" he replied

yes!! while I was licking his member he also licking mine (69).

Damn wild hahaha 🤪

I am very excited about what we are doing. We don't think about anything else at this time but do what we want. It didn't even occur to me that we didn't have a relationship to do this, and I never asked him why or if he was really my one night stand.