Never

Drag0n: ...

Yuji: ...

Husk ... You ok.

Drag0n: No. But I will be. Sigh. What a hell of a week its been huh. Hey guys so lets just get right to it and talk about it.

First lets register the big one.

Rest  in Peace to the man that molded millions of peoples childhood across  the world

Rest in Peace to the man that molded millions of peoples childhood across the world. I know Dragon Ball is not everyone's favorite anime nor that it's the anime that started for everyone but the simple fact is this IS a major one. This was a series that defined a generation and no one can truly say differently. But its fine. He inspired many famous writers and people in general and those people inspired more people and so on and so forth. All we can do is hope to leave such a bright mark on those that remain after us.

Next Warner Brother... went and shuttered Rooster Teeth. For those of you who don't know Rooster Teeth are the creators of RWBY, Red Vs Blue, Camp Camp and more. All web series based shows that honestly revolutionized that particular form of entertainment. I know there are others like T.O.M.E and more but I really think Rooster Teeth to it to the next level. To find out Warner Bros shuttered an organization that has been around for 21 years, and had such a large following they had their own Convention is insane to me.

Honestly to get that news back to back and then all the personal stuff going on in my life the urge to write has been a struggle. But I've recovered enough to continue this story and to motivate myself into other parts of my life.

I can only hope to be as influential and be such a light to others during my time here.

Well that's all for now guys. So sit back, relax, tell me your orders and enjoy!

Back in the MHA world on a roof a hole leading to absolutely nowhere opened once again. Only this time instead of taking something in it was spitting something out. Three somethings to be precise.

"Gah!" Miles grunted as he hit the ground.

"Ooh," Izuku groaned as he landed on top of Miles.

"AAHH!" Miles cried at the sudden weight.

"Eep!" Ruby squeaked as she landed on top of Izuku.

"Mmph!" Izuku grunted at the sudden passenger.

"Whhyyyy," Miles wheezed out as yet another body landed on top of him. Ruby and Izuku were thankfully quick to get off and help the teen up. "That happened," Miles winced having finally stood up before looking around. "So, any idea where we're supposed to go,"

"That would be a question for him," Ruby responded pointing a finger at Izuku. Izuku jumped at the sudden attention from two teens that were still virtually strangers. He was still jittery around people. His eyes wondered over to Ruby.