Yucky Dog

Stiles shoved the fleshlight between his thighs. He didn't even bother taking his sweatpants off. Derek was panting against his neck, squeezing the younger man tightly.

It was a usual thing now. Derek got hurt, ended up at the Stilinski residence, with his dick hard and needy, and Stiles there to calm him down. It only took one chaffy experience for Stiles to order a fleshlight online, it was a simple clear silicone, easy to clean.

This day Derek got ' hurt' by cutting his hand while teaching something to Scott. The cut was deep, sure, but it wasn't something that wouldn't heal in an hour. Derek had met Stiles at his front door, knowing the sheriff was away, with puppy eyes and a bandage wrapped hand. Stiles just rolled his eyes and tried not to think too hard about the way Derek looked a little too chipper as he ran up the stairs.

"I wanna mate you" Derek begged into the back of Stiles' neck, his hips grinding into the back of Stiles' thighs. Stiles would have never guessed it but Derek talked a lot when they did this. Whatever this was. He also figured that when werewolves get hurt their heads get kinda funny, add in addition to a boner and a warm body... Derek got all colors of loose lipped and stupid. He once asked Stiles if Stiles could come over.

"I know, come on" Stiles said and guided Derek's hard cock from where it was rubbing against Stiles' back. Stiles made sure he was lined up correctly before pulling his hand away. Derek moaned out, short and deep, as he slid into the warmed silicone channel. He hummed happily, hands finding Stiles' own, squeezing it in thanks. Stiles usually made sure to use warm water when washing the toy before using it, holding the lube in his hand long enough so it was warm. Derek hissed and whined when the toy was cold. Spoiled. Stiles had to shake his head. He spoiled Derek to warm fleshlights and easy orgasms. While they held hands. That was crazy to even think.

This was a regular just friends thing. Nothing more.

Derek was huffing, fucking roughing into the toy, completely unaware of Stiles' never ending inner crisis. His breath was hot and wet against the back of Stiles' neck, hands locking together. The bed was rocking with Derek's rough thrusts, it was almost enough to distract Stiles from his own aching cock.

Derek always helped finish him off, big rough hands pulling him to orgasm with a quiet little thanks before he was sleeping, needing a nap. Stiles reached down to palm himself, giving himself a squeeze, biting his bottom lip at the feeling. It was a small relief as Derek kept on fucking the toy, arms squeezing, pulling their bodies together ever tighter.

"I'm gonna cum. Wish it was Stiles. I want Stiles. I like Stiles." Derek slurred out as his rhythm fell away to manically chase his own release. His fingers dug into Stiles' sides, leaving small bruises in their wake. Stiles' breath caught, body rocking roughly as Derek gets closer and closer.

"You do?" The younger asked as Derek started letting out high pitched whines, he nodded his head, nose dragging up and down. Stiles knew by now that those noises meant the wolf was close. When Derek let out one short loud cry and stopped pulling back, he cuddled closer, mumbling against the boy's neck as his orgasm ripped through him.

"I can hear him when he jerks off if I stand outside under his window. He makes good noises. And he smells good after. He washes his hands but the smell... It sticks to him." Derek explained in a dreamy way. Stiles shoved his hand under his waistband, shoving it down, getting a hand around himself, quickly giving himself a few tight strokes.

"Oh?" Stiles asked, trying to get more of those dirty words from Derek. The wolf nodded and nuzzled into the soft hair at the base of Stiles' head.

"I wanna mate with him. I wanna suck him off. I know he tastes good, I know it. I want him so bad." Derek said like it was a dream he'd never achieve, begging.