Chapter 9: The Hospital Entrance

Start from the beginning

'3 DAYS!?' my eyes widened a bit.

Everything became silent and awkwardness filled the room for a while.

...

The nurse asked a curious question to change the awkward atmosphere.
"Oh, By the way, How were you able to defeat the S Class; "ravern of terror" and the rest of the other creatures during the incident?"

"What..do you mean by that.?" I responded back with a confused look, the tip of my hair moved to resemble a question mark.

"Do you not remember?" The nurse responded and asked back in confusion.

"I don't think so..." I answered.

'Why would i remember anything that day? I was drunk at that time. Of course I wouldn't remember anything! thus, even if i wasn't drunk, i would forget the whole entire incident the next day!' I thought expressionlessly.

"What did you mean when i defeated an S Class monster?" I asked the nurse again.

'At least one or two S Class Hunters or tons of A class awakeners can defeat at least one S class monster, so being able to defeat it would be unbelievable, and i wouldn't believe it myself.'
I mumbled silently as i still felt confused.

"Will...It's better if you find out yourself." The nurse smiled gently as she said that.

Suddenly, the door opened and a person with a white cloak walked inside slowly.

"Good morning nurse lynn, I will be inspecting the patient for a while."
The doctor greeted the nurse

"Good morning as well doctor ron, I'm done checking the patient, so i will be taking my leave."
The nurse greeted the doctor and left through the door.

I watched as she slowly walked out of the door.

The doctor sat on the chair that was closer to the bed I was laying.

"Hmm.... You don't feel any pain, do you?" The doctor asked as he inspected me for a while.

"Not really." I responded.

"Hm... Alright, Seems like you're healed enough to be discharged early." The doctor gently smiled.

I was silent for a moment before nodding.

"Oh, And by the way, Congrats." The doctor congratulated me.

I titled my head again and made a confused gesture, along with the tip of my hair resembling a question mark again.

"What do you mean by that, doctor?" I asked as i glanced at the doctor.

"Will... You will see it for yourself." The doctor chuckled.

I was quiet for a moment.

'What did he mean by that.?' I asked myself.

"I will be taking my leave now, If you are feeling any pain, You can rest on the hospital bed." The doctor spoke as he stood up.

I watched as he walked out of the door.

'.....'

'Defeating an S class monster?...and congrats.?' I thought.

I got out of the bed and noticed pieces of clothing which were already prepared.

'Seems like mom prepared the clothing for me.' I thought as i glanced at the prepared clothing.

I took the clothing and dressed myself.

After that, I walked out of the room.

'Hm..? why aren't they here?' I thought as i looked around for my family.