Author - you called me what dumbo I will get revenge by hurt your yniee ( evil smirk )

Eunwoo - you Stupid brat don't you dare otherwise you'll dead ( pointing gun )

Author - I can eunwoo try me ( smirk )

Eunwoo - you have 3 seconds to run otherwise enjoy in hell now I'm starting counting 1....2......

Author - ok ok I'm going don't kill me I'm too young too die ( fake tears )

Author rans before eunwoo kill her because of his beautiful yn huii I'm safe .😲💨

Author - hehe sorry for a little nonsense. Let's start the story

Eun - noona you look beautiful . ( Giggle )

Yn - thank you my baby princess .

Eun - but where are you going noona take me with you . ( pout )

Yn - no baby we are going to company we need to do some urgent works so you need to stay with bp noonas and TXT oppas.

Eun - ok noona I will wait but promich me we will go to eat icecream .

Yn - sure my baby promise now go and play with oppa and noonas ok ( peck her forehead )

Eun - yeshh noona lob uhh ( giggle ), ( kiss yn's cheeks )

Yn - love uhh too princess. ( smile )

Suddenly Yong outburst,

Yong - YAHHH YOU BRAT WHY YOU WEAR THIS TYPE REVEALING CLOTHES HMM .

Yn - ah don't shout in my ears hyung it's less revealing outfit otherwise you know what other sluts wears and I hate these kind outfits it's because for mission .

Yong - okk

BTS + eunwoo - now let's go yniee/ cherry  .

Time skips - bar

They reached the bar . yn went inside the bar and went to VIP room BTS + Yong + eunwoo saw her through the mini camera which is fitted in yn's necklace . And they are talking through the earpiece.

Yong - yn did you saw that bastard.

Yn - no hyung but I'm on my way . And now I'm standing outside the door

BTS - okk now enter inside .

Yn entered inside and saw Luciano's man his name was Aldo so she went near him . And ordered drink.

Aldo - hey beautiful come here sit beside me ( drunken + Full of lust )

Yn - sure mr . ( irritated but didn't show it + smirked )

Aldo - come here and sit on my lap wanna some fun baby girl.

On the other side

Eunwoo is angry as hell because yn is his property. But he calm himself down while thinking how he's going to torturer that bastard.

Yn secretly put some sleeping pills in his drink after he finished drinking he slept .

Yn - work done guys take this fuckin' bastard to basement he dare to touch me let me show him what hell called . ( angry )

Guards take Aldo to the basement and the rest of them went to basement.

Warning ⚠️ killing , torture , gun so if you don't like it skip the part.

Star - tie that bastard in the electric chair . ( smirk )

Light - it will be fun.

BTS - we also want to torture him . ( smirk )

Moon - no first see how is our technic ( smirk )

BTS - ok ( smirk )

Star - first I'm going I want to torture him so badly ( smirk )

All x eunwoo ( star ) - ok

Star went towards the man and splash hot water on him . Then Aldo wakes .

Aldo - why I'm here and who are you bitch . ( angry )

Star - shut up your mouth motherfucker can't you see your death is standing in front of you. ( smirk )

Then star went near him and whispered to him ,

Star - you mf you dare to touch my gf now see my real side ( smirk )

Chills ran Down the man's spine listening Eunwoo's voice.
Star started cutting his back the man groaned in pain then star said

Star - give us information about your other Luciano members.

Aldo - no never .

Star - then enjoy the show ( smirk )

Star came with salt and pepper then put it on Aldo's cut . Aldo shouted in pain . Then everyone came and started torturing him . Lastly light shooted him straight in the head .

After they killed him and take the information about Luciano they all went to Kim mansion.

Author's pov

Hey cuties hope you like this chapter and I will try to upload next chapter soon.. don't forget to click on the ☆☆☆☆☆☆ stars byeee saranghaee <3 ✨⭐❤️