As the end of seventh period neared, there was a knock on the wooden classroom door. Isogai stood up to open it, revealing a strawberry-blond boy with striking purple eyes outside Class 3E. Karma narrowed his eyes and turned to you.

Korosensei yelped in surprise, changing to his human disguise in the blink of the eye. "W-Welcome...." your teacher imitated in a deep voice, "What brings you here today?"

"I'm the student council president, Asano Gakushuu," the intimidating boy greeted before looking around at the students currently seated. "....Y/N."

"Crap, I forgot about him," you muttered towards Karma, who scoffed a bit.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. As you gathered your belongings and placed them in your bag, Gakushu stared at you from the other side of the classroom. Once everyone else left, including your teacher, he began to speak.

"So," he stated coldly, "what happened to your 'prestigious academy on the other side of the world'?"

"Um...so you see..." you grinned sheepishly, "Your father probably hates me."

"Typical."

"And he caught me eating in class again and sent me to E-Class."

He sighed. "Just because I give you food doesn't mean you have to eat them right away, you know."

"Well, I was hungry. Plus, he should have sent me to B-Class first, or something. I think he's getting early symptoms of dementia and forgetting anything besides A-Class and E-Class exists," you rambled.

"For once, I agree."

"See! Your dad's just a hater. There are no rules about not eating in class," you continued.

"Actually, there are, but I won't mention it," the boy sighed. "Either way, just try to get back into A-Class, okay? It's.....weird without you there."

"Really? I thought it would be more quiet."

"You're not wrong about that one."

The two of you continued chatting, walking out of the E-Class building and down the rocky mountain. "You really climbed all the way up here?"

"It wasn't that hard," he stated.

"No need to brag," you huffed, legs aching as the two of you finally reached the bottom of the mountain. The weather was unusually hot today, and the strenuous exercise wasn't helping.

"I'll walk you home."

❀*ೃ༄

"L/N! Want to join our group fo-"

"Yes," you interrupted Kayano, looking up expectingly. "Karma's in your group, right?"

"Wow. What am I, chopped liver?" Nagisa deadpanned.

"Okay! Well, we need one more person, so we should get a girl, right?" Kayano exclaimed, excited for the upcoming overnight trip to Okinawa.

"Yep. And I found the perfect person!" Sugino grinned, gesturing towards Kanzaki. 

"Okay!"

"Are we sure about inviting Karma? What if he gets into a fight or something?" Sugino whispered to Nagisa.

"I hope he does. That would be hot," you commented.

"I hope I do too," Karma grinned, canine teeth showing as he appeared behind the five of you.

"Holy- When did you get here?" you yelped, surprised at the sudden appearance.

"Well, let's start our itinerary!" Kayano declared.

❀*ೃ༄

my spanish teacher is finally leaving :)

she was such a hater of mine

like

"you CANNOT be named diabeto, that is just unrealistic!! you are supposed to be talking about your dietary habits. just because your character has diabetes doesn't mean your name IS diabetes!!"

JUST LET ME BE NAMED DIABETO

word count: 1017

edited 05-26-2024