Prologue

A large grey dragon flies over the marsh lands that the Muddragons call a home. Scoffing a bit as they land on a rock, not wanting to get their scales dirty, the dragon's eyes scan the land, looking at the lumps in the ground, until a darker egg catches his attention.

Spreading his dark wings, he takes off, gliding over the nests of eggs to the lone dark brown egg, which he grabs with his claws, trying not to dig his talons into the smooth shell of the egg. The old dragon swoops into the air to hide as he hears the roars of dragons coming from the village that isn't far from the nesting grounds.

The grey dragon travels for a while, then lands at a mountain face, which he walks into with the egg held against his chest to mimic the warmth of the nests, until he reaches an area of the cave system, that splits into a nesting area. Looking at each of the nests, that held the eggs, he lets out a sigh as he places the brown egg down by itself. 

Looking at each of the eggs, he lets out a huff as his eyes scan the four eggs sitting in the small cave. He lets out a soft growl as he studies the four eggs, then he turns flicking his thick tail as it wraps around a scroll that's sitting to the side. Looking at it, he mumbles.

"When a dangerous dragon comes to sight, four dragons will be born to protect the saviour of the tribes. A Skywing from a red tinted egg. A Icewing egg frozen solid in ice. A Skywing egg with mixed colours and A lone Mudwing egg, will hatch to protect the dragon."

This makes the old dragon sigh as he spreads his wings, waiting for the moon light to hit the eggs from the hole in the stony cave. He tilts his head watching as the light hits the red egg first, making it shake, which in return makes the dragon smirk as he spreads his wings.

Waiting.

-----

Thanks for reading

The idea of this came from @FightingLiger09

This will be updated when I can as I also want to do art for this as well.

~ Winters