Erin bared her pearly teeth. "I said you have the ability to decide as much as a five year-old does."

Dream wrinkled his brows, and stumbled back to his chair.

The room watched him with close eyes, watching every mistake he made, every breath he took, every blink he made. "T-That's no way to talk to your. . . your boss."

Erin didn't reply to that.

"You know what? Let's all take five." Dream didn't wait for everyone's reply. He stormed out the office room, shutting is harshly as he heard Erin giggle and began whispering with what was probably Roger again.

Five minutes, Dream, get your shit together!

Be mature.

Be mature.

Be mature.

Text George, George makes you happy. Be mature for George. Make money for George.

Dream pulled open George's messages.

me: hi baby, how was lunch with Jack?

Jack was some old friend from were George used to live. He was dropping by, and decided on seeing George, and their lunch ended around an hour ago.

No reply.

me: baby?

No reply. Not even a read receipt was sent.

He tried calling George, no reply.

He was probably taking a nap, or still with Jack. Dream your five minutes almost up— go back. Talk to them. Talk to Erin.

As Dream prowled back into the office room, Erin's smug smirk had been wiped off and a bit of his anxiety left his system.

Maybe she wouldn't be so difficult.

"Sorry for the pause." Dream cleared his throat. "As I was saying, I need to know the cause of his problem in order to solve it. Is it an advisory issue? Do I need to talk to the ad committee?"

A handful of people nodded, and hummed in m agreement.

"Or are we just being lazy?"

Tim, a sales person, began speaking and giving ideas, but Dream didn't listen very well.

His phone buzzed.

He pulled it out, and saw that George finally replied to his messages.

georgeee: sorry, i was getting this on. is it pretty? *insert two images*

Dreams breath caught in his throat.

In the image, George wore white, opaque, thigh highs with lacy ruffles at the top of them. Matching that was a similar material shade thong, with a pretty white bow perched at the front, and he had a thin cover of white material over his torso.

It was long, and lacy, and slipped on like a jacket, except George had pulled back the stomach part to reveal more of his ivory skin.

Both were taken from the floor mirror in the twos bedroom, but one George was facing the mirror and the other George was flipped around, giving Dream the perfect view of his plush ass and thighs.

Dream gulped and widened his eyes at the images.

me: you look so gorgeous, my love

georgeee: i'll be upstairs when you come home, then

Dream had a faint smirk on his face, and he could hear the man was running out of ideas as his voice slowly trailed off.

"What do you think, sir?"