Chapter 9

I didn't even realise how quickly it had been before we exited the plane. I somehow managed to survive the whole flight watching a plane crash documentary, while on a plane myself. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it.

Walking out of the airport, two men with taxis approached us. "So, do we have an Ethan, Nancy, Josh, Tobi and Simon?" One man spoke, with all of us nodding before following him to a car. I turned to Laura and whispered "il meet you at the hotel." Before quickly long jogging to catch up with the others.

I assumed the others were called into another taxi, which was surprisingly a lot bigger than ours.

As I climbed in, I sat in between Ethan and Tobi, with the others sitting opposite us and Simon in the front.

Nobody really spoke to start with; Simon was speaking to the taxi driver while we all sat in silence.

Eventually, Ethan managed to break the silence, "Harry seems to really like you, you know." He spoke, glaring straight at me while I stared down at the floor, unsure of what to say.

"Yeah.. he seems nice." I shrug, awkwardly.

"Cmon mate I see the way you look at him, it's obvious you like him." He nudged me on the shoulder as I smiled to myself.

The truth was, I really was falling for this man but I couldn't say a word, especially because of my sister liking him too.

"Well, we'll see where things go. Just depends on Laura." I began to twiddle my thumbs.

"What about her?" Tobi suddenly spoke up, wanting to engage in the conversation.

"She....she kinda likes Harry." I said, looking up to meet Tobi's eyes awkwardly.

"Oooh, someone's got a crush. Not sure they'd be good together though, he seems more interested in you." Josh said, and now I could feel everyone's eyes glaring at me.

I just shrugged back, unsure of what to say and the room fell back into silence.

Soon enough, we'd arrived, and everyone stepped out of the car to face a cozy, but vast villa. Snow trickled down from the roof while sage vines and string lights clung tightly around the wooden walls. A wreath was situated on the door, and as we opened it, several people turned around to face us.

It turns out that the others had arrived before us, and already had a pick at each of the rooms, leaving the smaller ones for us. "Hey, glad you lot could finally make it!"  Jj's voice boomed throughout the room, before he came over to give each of us a warm, welcoming hug. Then, he walked off towards Simon and sunk deep into conversation.

Laura darted straight up to me, giving me a warm hug and smiling. "While you were gone I managed to speak to Harry. He seems just as amazing as he does on YouTube. He's totally my type."

I shrugged back and smiled through gritted teeth, unsure of what to say and feeling the jealousy bubbling inside of me.

I don't even know why I was jealous, it's not like I was dating Harry, or that he even liked me.

Snapping back to reality, I examined the room, captivated by my surroundings and trying to find out where everything was. Laura walked behind me, also inspecting the place.

After looking around, I felt a gentle nudge on my shoulder, "want to pick the rooms now?" I nodded as I followed her up the twisted, marble staircase and towards the set of rooms laid out in front of us.

Luckily, the two rooms on the end were free, which me and Laura used to claim as our own. On the other side of Laura was Josh and Freya; we could hear gentle mumbles from them as I helped Laura pack in her room, before unpacking myself.

Each room had a balcony, which overlooked the mountains in front of the villa. A king-sized bed was scattered in the centre of the room, along with a small bathroom in the corner.

Exhausted after unpacking, I slammed myself onto my bed. I began to open my instagram and post something, since I hadn't in a while.

Then, immediately, I received a message from the 'troops' group chat.

Troops

Ethan - everyone get ready to go out to a pub, meet me at the entrance at 7pm. 👍 x6

I headed straight to Snapchat, sending Laura a message to let her know the plans, since she wasn't in the group chat.

Lazily, I slumped out of the bed, groaning as I did so. I began to head over to my suitcase, scanning for a perfect outfit to wear before effortlessly doing my makeup. Then, I waited for Laura before heading downstairs to join the others.

@Nancy4u

Slightly concerned for my well-being with a man sat next to me watching plane crashes

Slightly concerned for my well-being with a man sat next to me watching plane crashes. ON A PLANE.

Pray for me guys🙏🙏

Liked by wroetoshaw, miniminter, willne and 179,239 others.

wroetoshaw- says the person who sat and watched it with me the whole flight.
nancy4u - shhhhh I was forced

jinxflag- dk abt u guys but I think they dating

Miniminter- that's why I never sit with him

User1838- Harry??????