Chapter 2

"What took you so long!" Laura whined, while crossing her arms and giving me a death stare.

"It's a long story.. I just accidentally knocked someone over and had to help clean them up, that's all."

"You sure you weren't up to anything else with them?" Laura gasped, quickly changing to an excited expression. "WAIT, was it a boy? Were you up to some freaky stuff with them?"

I rolled my eyes at Laura, "no, not like that silly, I just helped him get the beer stains off, and we spoke for a while, he seems like a nice person."

Laura started looking more mischievous by the second, attempting to interrogate me, "ooooh what was his name? Is he fit?"

"His name was Harry, and he is good looking if I'm being honest. Not my type though." I sighed, staring back at her.

"Ooh, sounds lovely, do you know where he's sat?"

"Yeah, he's in the box next to us, you can probably see him through the glass wall when we walk back outside."

Before I could even finish talking, Laura darted outside, taking a peek through the glass before returning to me.

"Nope, he's not there, we just have to wait until the game kicks off again." She sighs, before heading over to the table where the food was kept before diving right into it, picking up a biscuit and a few grapes.

Half time flew by quite quickly, and the second half came around. We both returned to our seats, and Laura kept glancing over at the glass, expecting Harry's arrival. When he finally came outside, along with a short, ginger man, Laura gasped before excitedly turning to me.

"Oh my god! That's Harry Lewis and Ethan! How on earth have you managed to speak to him?" She continued shaking me, trying not to raise her voice incase they overheard us. Confused, I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Who are they-?"

"From the sidemen, duh. This popular YouTube group I always watch and you know I'm obsessed with."

"Ohh, right." It all made sense now. I probably recognised him from Laura watching some of their videos or something, but all I did know was that I couldn't help but take a peak over at them, hoping they'd notice me.

"Can you ask for a photo? Pretty please." She begged and begged as I thought of a response.

"We can ask at the end, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Just watch the game now."

She sighed frustratedly at me before turning to watch the game. As the game went on, I felt Harry's eyes watching me. I attempted to look back, but my eyes accidentally met with his, causing me to pretend I was on my phone to make it less awkward.

The game was pretty boring from then, with me and Harry occasionally exchanging glances and the score staying the same, ending 1-0 to West Ham.

As promised, I led Laura to Harry's hospitality box, knocking gently until someone answered. Harry opened the door, looking slightly confused. "Hello? Can I help you Nancy?"

"Hey umm... sorry for the fuss but my sister here would like a photo. She's a big fan." I gave a short laugh before him and Ethan (who I assumed his name was) walked up to Laura and took a photo, both putting their thumbs up.

I turned back to Harry and mouthed "thank you" before leaving.

A part of me didn't feel right. A part of me felt like I shouldn't at least asked for his phone number or contact before leaving, because he genuinely seemed like somebody I would get along well with, but it was too late, I'd already left the stadium, and he was nowhere in sight.