Chapter 7

Waking up, I felt a pair of eyes glaring at me, one being a tall figure and another being fairly short. "She's awake." I heard one mumble.

As my eyes adjusted to my surroundings, I realised I wasn't in my own room. In fact, I had no idea where I was. Confused, I sat up.

"Don't worry, you're fine here."

I turned towards the direction of the voice and realised it was coming from Tobi, and beside him, was Freezy. I realised that he was talking to me and must've sensed my panic.

"Where am I?" I mumbled, scanning the area to look for clues. Tobi came to sit on the end of my bed. "You're at my house, I saw you passed out at the party, along with Freezy. Luckily, Harry was still awake so we both managed to get you here."

I raised an eyebrow, "where's Harry?"

"He's downstairs." Freezy interrupted. Glad to see your concerned for your boyfriend."

I scoffed at him. What the hell was he talking about? Boyfriend? One things for sure I had no idea what happened last night, so I hope I didn't do anything I'd regret. "Shut up Freezy."

He shrugged his shoulders, before standing up to leave "I'll go check on Harry."

He walked out of the room, leaving me and Tobi alone. "So, you okay?" He asked, attempting to make conversation to make the situation less awkward.

"Yeah.... just got a banging headache and have no idea what happened last night." I chuckled, as Tobi smiled back at me.

"You know, Freezy told me when he woke up that you might have a thing for Harry." He winked at me playfully before I opened my mouth to reply.

"N-"

"What about me?" A booming voice entered the room. Harry stood there, confused and curious about what we had to say.

"Nothing." Tobi quickly said, before smirking at me and nudging me on the shoulder.

Harry, confused, just shrugged and turned to me. "You need a lift home? Sorry if I got you to drink a lot I can't remember anything from last night." He was holding a pie of car keys, throwing them up and down in his hand.

"Yeah, please. And don't worry, I can't remember anything either." We both laughed as I climbed out of the bed.

I hugged Tobi and mouthed "thank you" before walking over to Freezy and fist bumping him. Then, I turned to Harry, following him out of the house and into a tesla car.

As he started the engine, he attempted to break the awkward silence. "So, I'm surprised your dress doesn't have alcohol all over it from last night." He chuckled.

Shit. I forgot I was still wearing the same dress as last night, and I only came to realise that he was still wearing the same suit that I first saw him in, before my mind went blank. "Yeah, me too to be honest. Yours doesn't either."

He nodded at me before we fell into silence again. "So.... you do modelling?" He glanced into the mirror, trying to get a glimpse of me while still focusing on driving.

"Yeah... but I don't really have any work right now, I've just left my company because they went bankrupt." I shrugged while turning to face the window.

"You know.... our sidemen clothing brand actually needs another model for our website. You could do that if you want?" He raised an eyebrow curiously at the mirror as I turned to face him.

"Really? I'd love to do that." Excitedly, I smiled at him as he eyes widened, clearly exhilarated.

"Okay, I'll send you the details for it when I get back." He smiled, before pulling over onto a street.

"Which house is yours?"

I pointed to a house on the right and he pulled over immediately. I gave him a friendly hug before thanking him for driving me back. "Again, I'm sorry about anything that happened last night, I didn't mean it if I did anything."

"It's fine, trust me." I said as I stepped out of the car, shutting the door behind me and waving at him as he drove off. Then, I grabbed my keys and entered my house, happy to be home.

My mind was blurred as I tried to recall the events that happened last night, but I just couldn't. All I knew was that I wanted to redo the night again, which gave me an idea.

I raced onto my sofa and pulled out my phone, which i immediately scrolled onto instagram. Then, I clicked onto Dm's and scrolled until I found the name 'Wroetoshaw'.

I send him a message asking him to meet me at mine tonight, which he replied with a thumbs up.

It was my time to cook.