Chapter 6........☆(❁‿❁)☆d̶a̶y̶ o̶u̶t̶

Start from the beginning

His eyes were stunning, with hazel irises, and his face gave a pleasing aura. He had a button-shaped nose and very tiny and small rosy lips. It would be very much surprising if a spoon could fit in there (that was exaggerated, but he had very tiny lips).

His skin was probably too white, and it was flawless. I don't know how I scanned his whole face in less than 10 seconds, but he's a complete work of art.

And lastly, he had very dark hair. His tiny lips formed into a smile that seemed like it was sending a message, and his eyes kind of closed when he smiled. Then I noticed he had dimples! This guy is just so... so...

I found myself smiling back, and I noticed the tension in the air. "Oh my my! My bad, I'm so sorry I made you come a very long way. I should have been the one to come. I sincerely apologize! Is my apology accepted?" Christian asked, and I was about to reply when Coral butted in.

"Yes, sure, but it's a pity I spent my precious time on makeup. I probably don't look good right?" Coral asked, and oh! "How much I hate this attitude of hers. Of course, she's expecting a compliment like, 'Oh, you look beautiful. Don't say that! Boring! Isn't that old-fashioned?"

"Uh? You sure look great!" Christian exclaimed, and his smile got bigger. Is it just me, or is he smiling at her too much? Ugh!

"Good grief, Nathan would be here very soon. I'll just grab my keys and be out in a minute," Christian said and went back into the apartment.

"Oh my goodness! Did you hear that, Faye? He complimented me!"

Faye blushed, and really I wanted to ask her who she really liked. "Didn't you hear me?" Faye asked, and I didn't understand what she meant, so I just stared with a weird smile.

"I said, did you hear when he said I looked gorgeous? And stunning?" Coral exaggerated, and I swear I felt like giving her a punch on her powdered face! Oh! I mean makeup.

"Yes, but... I think he said you looked great, not stunning and gorgeous," I said, obviously trying to hurt her ego, but it didn't seem to work since she was on cloud 9 at the moment.

"You are such a fun killer. Anyways, you probably don't know that men's compliments mean different things. Great means gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, hot..." She kept on rambling, and I cut her off.

"Sure, got it," I said almost yelling, and she gave me a know-it-all look.

"I'm sorry I kept you princesses waiting. Nathan had some troubles picking out his outfit, so here we go, let's go!" Christian said and winked at me. And I'm not gonna lie, my heart skipped a beat, and I got butterflies in my belly, thanks to my blush. He wouldn't notice that I was blushing really hard.

"Oh, Nathan, come on! You look great. Let's just go," Christian said, and Nathan came out of the apartment looking like a demon. He wasn't in zebra prints this time, but he had a zebra prints napkin.

He was dressed in casual long jeans and a polka dot shirt! Oh my god! We had the same design 🥺!!!

He had black and white sneakers on, and oddly more handsome. I kept staring at him, and when we made eye contact, I quickly looked away.

They kind of noticed the dress similarities, and Coral hissed, "Oh, good morning, Nathan. How was your night? You didn't reply to my messages," Coral said, and I tailed behind Christian as he walked to the car.

"Ladies first," Christian said and opened the door. And funny enough, this felt like a 'get in or get lost' scenario.

I laughed silently, but it got a little bit loud,so I decided to hop in. But the plan failed; Coral pushed me aside slightly and got into the car. Christian chuckled, and I gave a dumb smile, feeling annoyed.

If there was another word rather than the hatred I'm starting to feel for Coral, I would use that word! She's starting to piss me off.

Nathan walked to the other side of the car and sat beside Coral. So that was why she wanted to sit there?! That's insane and childish.

Christian closed the door and gave me a weird smile, more like a message, but I didn't understand. "Just sit in the front with me," Christian said and walked to the passenger seat. He opened the car door, and I walked to him, getting in almost immediately. He winked at me before closing the door, and then it happened again. I blushed.

The ride went smoothly and awkwardly. It was silent. "Uhmm, about last night..." Christian tried to bring up the scene from last night, but not on my watch. "Oh! Uhmm, where are we going today?!" I said, almost yelling, and there was a three-second silence.

"Uhmm, I was thinking we should visit a park. There's a new green park downtown. It has a lot of things—studying trees, seeing nature, and the petting zoo. Also, there is a newly launched game, treasure hunt! So, we are going to try it all out and be back before 5:00 pm, to be precise. What do you think?" Christian asked, breaking the silence.

I fell silent. I'm not a tree or animal person, so I kind of like the ocean more. But what can I say?

"Wow! I think it's nice. Nathan, what do you think?" Coral asked Nathan, who seemed to care less about our conversation. He looked away, more like ignoring, and it kind of brought a smile to my face that she got ignored. But unlucky me, "nice," Nathan said, and Coral gave a pleasing smile.

Christian rested his left elbow on the window, and Nathan slept like a puppy napping in spring, resting his back on the chair. Coral typed away on her phone and soon drifted to sleep. I just stared at Nathan through the front mirror.

"Gorgeous," Christian said, glancing at me before looking back at the road. "What?" I asked, and he smiled. "You look beautiful, more than I saw last night. It's like you... got more beautiful overnight," Christian said, and I couldn't help but blush at the moment. Oh, thank you so much, blush, for not embarrassing me.

"You know, when I arrived yesterday, I planned to leave at the very end of this week. But thanks to you, I decided to stay," Christian said, and I didn't know how to react. So, I just gave a plastic smile, even though I was excited on the inside.

"Nathan told me about you earlier yesterday. He said you were having a breakdown and looked pitiful, so he lent you his umbrella..." Christian said, and I fell short of words, embarrassed since it was my lowest moment.

"So, I just wanted to tell you that... No matter what you are going through, hold tight and don't let go. Even when you feel like you are failing, I see you winning. So, be strong. And I'll let you in on one more secret... This trip was dedicated to you, by me, to make you feel better..."

Please vote!!!
More love from joycepen ❤️