George crossed his arms and rolled his eyes; Kyle snickered and sat his hand on George's waist. "He said he'll be good." Kyle cooed.

"Let's just get this over with," George crawled onto the bed, laying on his back as Kyle prowled over him. "Stay on script."

"I'll try,"

George frowned, but when he heard the camera begin beeping as it started recording, his mind began flickering through his lines.

Just stupid, corny lines that George tried not to cringe at— but if he were to mess up, it would be better to do it at the start.

He winced as Kyle pressed their lips together; George wanted to gag at the stubble he felt from Kyle on his upper lip, doing his best not to push Kyle off of him.

God— he sucked at kissing!

It never flowed naturally, and it just felt forced. And, Kyle always missed his lips and ended up just making out with George's chin.

George wrapped his legs around Kyle's lower back; next, he brought his hands to Kyle's back, burying his nails into him as he let out a low moan. "Are you ready for the fucking of a life time?"

Ew.

Cringe.

But George swallowed his guilt and pride, giggling and nodding whilst batting his pretty eyelashes at Kyle. "Oh, yes please."

"That's a good boy," Kyle flipped George onto his back. Than, he pushed up his cover-up, revealing George's ass which was blocked by a thong.

He pulled back the lacy material.

"Are you ready for this, slut?"

George knew it was a script, but he couldn't help but feel like the way Kyle said it was so demeaning, and dehumanizing.

Like George was just there for Kyle and the producers to make money— nothing else.

"Mhm." George whined and arched his back.

Whenever Kyle entered George, it felt the same. He recognized the vein Kyle had, and the odd curve, and his length as he burrowed himself fully into George.

And, feeling Kyle slam in and out of him was all the same.

He just focused on his breathing, and making sure to release fake moans and cries. They sounded believable— but even if they didn't, some creeps out there were probably into unsatisfied sex and would still subscribe.

George felt one of Kyle's hands sneak up his body and grab his head. It pushed his face into the pillow below him— George winced.

Now. . . now it really felt like he was just a sexdoll for an industry. If he wanted to do this job, he wanted someone who respected him, someone who also didn't just treat him like an idiot that was made to be fucked.

But right now, Kyle was using George as if they were outside of this job, as if George was willingly having sex with Kyle

No, no this wasn't in the script! No smothering, George requested it!

George let out a groan and reached his hand back, trying to get Kyle's hand off his head, but he missed— his hand was positioned horribly, and made it difficult to move.

He let out another grumble.

He started to feel the thrusts inside of him, started to actually feel the vein and the curve. He could feel Kyle's grasp tighten— it was clear Kyle knew what he was doing, but he had the upper-hand.

George squirmed

His breaths were weak, it felt like he couldn't breathe. He barely could— he was being smothered by silk pillows after all!