Taking care of you

Start from the beginning

"BYLETH!!" Erdrick shouted seeing her get hurt by one of Cloud's enemies "That coward is SO gonna pay for hurting her!" Erdrick said in an angry tone.

"I swear! Why does he always do this!?" Cloud also responded "Ever since he got into the smash mansion all he has ever done is nothing but cause trouble! He has gotten away with every single thing and I know he is NOT gonna get away with this one."

"True" Terry said looking at Cloud then taking off his hat and putting it to the side "he has been a bad apple from what I have seen but! Erdrick go on and check on Byleth to see if she's okay!" Terry said, looking at Erdrick.

"I will, i'll see you guys later" Erdrick said to Terry and waved them both goodbye and ran to check up on Byleth.

Sephiroth walked out of the battlefield and onto the mansion in the living room feeling proud of himself that he won against the new girl "That was rather a good match don't you say?" he said looking over to Ganondorf and Bowser. "Let's go villains, we must have a chat on what to do next on our plan.." he said walking away with the two.

Byleth also came out of the battlefield feeling hurt, her hand on her knee bleeding through while holding it. "I feel so weak.." the girl said sitting on the chair that was right next to her, Erdrick found Byleth he saw her sitting on the chair feeling devastated by her injury. "Byleth!"

Byleth heard the hero shout out her name she turned her head from looking onto the floor and to the boy "Erdrick..?"

"Oh no.. he really outdone you huh.." Erdrick said worryingly crouching down onto the girl's level "Yeah.." Byleth replied. Byleth removed her hand and the scrap on her knee was way worse than she imagined "this isn't good.. Byleth I'm gonna take care of you and get your knee all better soon." Erdrick continued.

Byleth smiled awkwardly and chuckled trying to stand up but standing up would make the pain worse for her, "I'm fine Erdrick I'll.. I'll be okay!" Byleth said, trying to walk.

"No Byleth you're not okay if you walk the pain will be even worse! Let me help you" Erdrick continued again in a more worried tone, now getting up. Byleth sighed and continued as she smiled at him and replied "okay.. I may need help then" the girl said.

"Alright let me help you since you can't walk. I was thinking I can.." Erdrick continued with his cheeks forming a light tint of pink then putting his hand over his neck scratching his hair "I was thinking if I can carry you to our dorm.." he said.

Byleth blushed, she didn't know that he was gonna carry her but she smiled as she nodded at the hero, "s-sure.. I would like that!" she said.

Erdrick smiled back at her and picked her up as he held her, he tried not to blush much while looking at Byleth. Although Byleth had butterflies in her stomach while she was being carried.

As the hero took the elevator there was an awkward silence between the two. Byleth didn't know what to say but took a deep breath and broke the silence "I.. I wasn't expecting you to carry me, Erdrick" the girl said. Erdrick looked down at her and tried his best not to drop her but instead smiled at her softly.

"Well I didn't want you to walk with your knee scraped so I had to carry you all the way here! I didn't want you to get hurt even more by causing more pain to your knee." he said then the elevator opened as the hero walked out and they were on the 3rd floor. 

When they got to their dorm Byleth opened it as Erdrick walked inside and set Byleth down on her bed he crouched to her level and said 'alright you stay here I'm gonna get the first aid kit don't go anywhere, okay?" Erdrick ordered, the girl nodded. Then Erdrick went to the bathroom downstairs to get the first aid kit, he went to the bathroom downstairs of the mansion and got the first aid kit then he started to think. Of how Byleth thought when he carried her.. but to the hero's surprise he felt nothing but his heart racing when he carried the girl. He snapped out of his fantasy, hoping Byleth wasn't waiting for him too long.