They started off practicing in their duos, Yeri and Jisung had a choreographer guiding them, and Hayun and Wonbin had one too. He glanced over at the other two, his eyes flickering between them.

There was something about the way they interacted, the way they laughed and joked with each other, that stirred a strange feeling in Jisung's chest but he quickly dismissed the thought.

But try as he might to push the feeling aside, it lingered in the back of his mind, nagging at him. He couldn't shake a feeling as he watched the tight bond that Hayun and Wonbin seemed to share suddenly.

But why should Jisung be so bothered about this?

As practice went on, Jisung found himself growing increasingly frustrated with his own thoughts. He tried to focus on the music, on perfecting his dance moves, but every time he glanced in Hayun and Wonbin's direction, the feeling of unease returned.

Hayun mostly acted the same way she did towards Jisung, she was all jokes and laughing, her carefree personality shining through. With him, she didn't have to try so hard for a conversation like she did with Jisung.

She must've been glad that there was someone who wasn't shy like Jisung, someone who actually could just be more carefree and conversational too.

Hayun and Wonbin watched Jisung and Yeri perform their section, it wasn't perfect but it was really good already.

When it came to the other two's go, Hayun offered Wonbin a soft smile as she stood next to him, her arm comfortably sliding to link with his.

He smiles as he takes her smaller hand in his, and his other hand comes around her body to rest on her side.

He was meant to put his hand on her shoulder

He spun Hayun around, the two of them finishing their part together and the staff in the room erupted into encouraging words.

"Wow, Hayun and Wonbin were definitely the right decision." One said and it seemed like everyone agreed.
"They match well, everyone is going to love this."

The eye contact the two shared made Jisung think about his own interactions with her. She brought up the fact Jisung rarely looked at her and in this moment, looking into Wonbin's eyes, she seemed happy.

She tried so hard to hold up Jisung and hers friendship, she put a lot of effort into it...it must be tiring.

Jisung often thought it must be tiring to be his friend.

A frown found itself on his lips and he couldn't help but think about his personality compared to those around him.

A contagious laugh brought him out of his thoughts, attention drawn over to where Hayun was laughing, her hand on Wonbin's arm.

They moved on to the collective dance with all of them, the choreographer going through it over again.

The four of them worked hard for hours until they finished their practice today. Hayun and Yeri got along well, so did Jisung and Wonbin even though Jisung was still a little awkward.

As practice concluded, Hayun walked over to grab her water and looked over at Jisung who was knelt down, zipping up his bag. Everyone was dispersing out of the room by now.