Mayank
And you guys STOP TALKING NONSENSE. ME AND ABHISHEK NEVER .

Abhishek
I-I....... am I that bad ?

Mayank
I did not mean that but I won't ever date you . I am straight (I think so maybe )

( Mayank left the area )

Kane
Sorry man I did not mean this to happen.

Abhishek
No it's alright maybe I should accept the reality.
( Abhishek smiles and leaves the area)

                    Ishman's side

Shubman
If there is any problem anything bothering you . You will say me from now on won't you?

Ishan
Yes I will . I will always share my problems with you . (I think so)

Shubman
Everything is going back to normal right ? The way it was before.

Ishan
Yes Shubie do not worry

Shubman
We will always be together right?

Ishan
Absolutely

Shubman
Promise

Ishan
Pinky promise

( Shubman hugs Ishan )

Shubman
What time is your practice?

Ishan
1pm I guess  and yours?

Shubman
I did not inform the team till now . I just don't think at this age I can be a captain.

Ishan
You can be . You will be the best captain. I can guarantee that.

Shubman
Yess maybe I don't know

Ishan
You can do it I believe in you the Shubians believe in you . You can do it .

Shubman
And I will also lift the cup .

Ishan
You will surely qualify but the trophy we are going to lift it . MI for sure

Shubman
Bla bla bla bla

Ishan
Byeee I need to go . Mayank might be waiting in the room .
Byeeeeeeeeeee Shubieeeeee

( Ishan leaves from there and goes to his and Mayank's room )

          Ishan & Mayank's room

Mayank comes in the room angry and just throws himself on the bed .

Ishan
What happened Mayu ?

Mayank
Kane mamaji asked me and Abhishek if we are dating each other. Like seriously!? Me and Abhishek . I am straight. I am not gonna date a guy . NEVER. 

Ishan
Calm down Bro .
But is it that wrong or bad to date a guy? ( Ishan was laying down . He slowly sat up and looked at Mayank sadly ) I-I mean you know I-I know that a guy cannot date a guy . It brings shame but----

Mayank
Truth or dare ?

Ishan
Dare but listen to me----

Mayank
Shsshhhssshh finger on your lips . It's your dare .
Listen Ishu I am not saying it is wrong but the Indian society his parents my parents they won't accept it.  Love is love . It is not restricted to a gender but according to people it brings shame . And I am not bisexual or gay I am straight this is why I won't date a guy . But if you ever date for example Shubman I won't say anything. I cannot say anything it is your choice . It is your life who am I to say?
And if by chance I was bisexual I would have dated Abhi but I am not .

Ishan
I lose the dare and remember Shubman & I we are just best friends nothing else. We won't ever be anything more than friends. I guarantee that .
And dating a guy is a crime . It brings shame to our parents.

Mayank
That is not you speaking that is your past . That is Vats----

Ishan
You dare complete your sentence. Listen a guy is made to date a female not another guy .

Mayank
You need to heal Ishan . You always smile . You are a jolly and bubbly person from outside but inside your soul is broken .
You know it who can heal you . Stop letting the past take over your present and don't let it harm your future.
It is hard to overcome what you have gone through but the mask you have put it diables other to let them inside. It disables people to heal you .
Ishu you are a pure soul . You need real happiness . You are sad and broken while people around you are happy because of you .
You are the reason why everyone smiles around you. 
Just think while you put on a show of being happy you make them happy. Once when you are actually happy how happy they will be .

Ishan
I did not get anything. Stop talking nonsense let's get ready for practice come Mayuuuu (this is the story of my life)
( Ishan gets up from the bed and hugs Mayank while giggling)

________________________________________________________________________________

What is happening? Is Mayank straight? What is Ishan's complete past? Ishan and Shubman will they ever date? What will happen so many questions want to know
Stay tuned

I am sorry I told that I will update daily but currently I am stuck between my exams.  Sorry