2

Samuel was just about to get beaten up by his enemy, but suddenly, Mr Robotnik walked in with his usual angry face. "Spencer Terios and Samuel Ogilvie Maurice. From what I know, you two are supposed to be in math class." The teacher crossed his arms. Spencer stopped in his tracks and looked at the teacher. Even tho he was a tough guy, he knew when to stop.

"I think you both know what's about to happen." Mr Robotnik said. "Umm... You're gonna let us go in cla-" Sam tried to say, but the teacher cut him off with "Detention. Both of you." Spencer growled at Sam and let him go. "This is all your fault, bastard." He said, before going to the detention room.

"You too Samuel." Mr Robotnik said. Sam just rolled his eyes and went to the detention room as well.

When he got there, he saw Spencer sitting on a chair, reading a book. Sadly, the chair he was sitting on was the only chair in that room. "There's only one chair, where am I supposed to sit-?" Sam asked and looked around. "You think I care, bastard?" Spencer scoffed and rolled his eyes. Sam looked at the book his enemy was holding and got curious.

He got behind him and looked at the book. "What are you reading, Spens?" He asked. Spencer quickly turned around and punched Sam in the face. "Personal space!! And mind your own business, fucker.." he growled and put the book closer to him, so Sam couldn't see it. "Geez, calm down pal." Sam said as he rubbed his head.

Spencer rolled his eyes once more and moved a bit away from his classmate. Sam quietly approached his enemy again and snatched the book from him, making him groan angrily. "GIVE THAT BACK YOU BASTARD!!" Spencer yelled as he chased Sam around the room. Luckily, Sam was the fastest student in the whole school, so he was safe from his enemy. "Ooo~ didn't know you liked detective books, Spens~!" He teased, angering Spencer even more.

Suddenly, the principal walked in the room and sat on Spencer's chair, making both boys stop. "Hello boys." The principal said. Spencer quickly grabbed his book back and growled at Sam. "Please take a seat." The principal ordered. "But sir, there are no other chairs, where are we supposed to sit?" Sam asked and looked around once more.

The principal chuckled and pointed at a door. "The chairs are in the room over there, Samuel." Before Sam could react, Spencer walked over to the room and grabbed a chair. He then placed it opposite of the principal's chair and sat down. Sam then went to the small room as well, but there were no chairs left. Spencer only grinned, as if he had to do something with it.

"You can use improvisation, Samuel" the principal smiled. Sam got a stupid idea of how to piss Spencer off more. He casually walked towards him and sat on top of him. "G-get off of me you ba-..." Spencer stopped and looked at the principal, who was just watching. "....sorry sir." He quietly said. Sam gave his enemy a playful smirk.

"Now that we have settled down boys, I think we all know why you're here." The principal said. "As the school laws say, a student that is late for class needs to be punished. As your punishment, you boys will have to work together to make a 30 minutes long presentation about going to class on time. You have as much time as you need, good luck." The adult said, before standing up. He was just about to leave the room, but Spencer suddenly stopped him.

"Sir, so you mean that I have to work with HIM..?" He asked. The principal smiled and nodded. "Teamwork makes the Dream work." He said, before leaving.

"....I hate you. Now get off of me!!" Spencer said angrily and pushed Sam off of him.