1

"Samuel Ogilvie Maurice!!!" A teacher yelled at a brown-blue haired boy, who was calmly sitting on a bench, drinking water. "Another day, another trouble" the student said and put the bottle down. He got up from the bench and walked up to the teacher. "What is it, Mr Robotnik?" The student asked with a calm smile.

"Samuel, you know VERY WELL why I'm here. You wrote a text on Spencer's locker with a permanent marker." Mr Robotnik crossed his arms. Samuel suddenly remembered what his teacher was talking about. Sam wanted to piss Spencer off, so he grabbed a permanent marker and wrote "you're too slow!" On his locker. Spencer was Samuel's enemy since they were kids, because Sam always annoyed Spencer, and Spencer always tried to beat him up for it.

"Ohh, sorry Mr Robotnik, it won't happen again!" Sam playfully smirked at his teacher, making him facepalm. "It better not, Sam." Mr Robotnik said before walking away.

Samuel shrugged and went to the locker room.

"Hi Sam!" A friendly voice said. It was Samuel's best friend, Miles. "Hey buddy, how's it going?" Sam smiled and petted his best friend's head. It was his favorite activity, since Miles was smaller than him. "You should be careful. I heard that Spencer is really mad about the text on his locker." Miles said.

"Heh, you know Spencer, he will just growl at me every time he sees me, nothing more." Sam chuckled. "Whatever you say Sam..." Miles responded with a shrug.

Suddenly, the bell rang, alerting the two boys. "Ah, I gotta find my class fast! I don't want detention!" Miles said and ran somewhere, leaving Sam alone. "Welp, I should probably head to my class. I hate math.." he said.

He was just about to go there, when suddenly, a certain someone pinned him to his locker. And as some of you may have already guessed, it was Spencer, Sam's enemy.

"...so you fucking dare to write random shit on MY locker!?" Spencer growled and grabbed Sam by the neck. "Yup, anything wrong with it, Spens?" Sam said, smiling at the taller student. "Stop fucking making fun out of it!" Spencer said in a harsh angry tone and tightened his grip on Sam's neck.

When it came to fighting, Spencer was the best fighter in the school. Spencer was just about to beat the living hell out of Sam, when suddenly....

Hah! Cliffhanger :)