Part 14: Signing the contract

Start from the beginning

I was just about to walk out of the room when he grabbed me back by my hand. I turned look at him utterly confused.

He signed for me to sit back down on the bed. Hesitating a bit, I somehow managed to sit down.

I was just about ask him what he was doing, when he suddenly pulled out a contract from his bedside drawer.

It was the exact contract I had refused.

I took it from his hand. I went through all the clauses as if I had all the time in the world. Well even if I did, I won't take long cause his eyes were glued to me. I didn't dare look up in fear for being reminded of Ron again.

After a few minutes, I finally finished reading the terms and conditions.

It was now time for me to sign the contract. My hand instinctively went into my front pocket. I felt for my pen but the pocket itself was missing!!

I looked at my clothes only to realise I was wearing a different set.

My eyes widened in surprise. I looked up at Aaron with a questioning look as if asking,'Who changed my clothes, Mr. Smith??'

As if unfazed he stood up from his seat and walked up to his cupboard to grab a pen. He then handed it to me.

I was just about to ask him a ton load of questions about what had happened after I blacked out when he ushered me to take the pen and calm down. He then sat on his chair. In a casual and relaxed manner and said,"Don't worry princess, it was the maid who changed your clothes."

There was a slight smirk on his face as he said that but I was relieved to hear him say that.

I sighed with relief as I proceeded to sign the contract. When I was all done with signing it, I handed it back to him. He took it from my hands as he put in his cupboard.

I stared at him intently.
"Mr Smith." He turned back to look at me.

"Why did you bring me here?" I spoke out a stern expression visible on my face. He stared hard at me.

"I suppose you must know well enough why... Afterall you just fulfilled your by signing the contract."

He walked up to his seat and sat with his legs crossed, propping up his face with one hand as he looked at me lazily.

I took in sharp breath. Realising something I asked him, "So...it was you who striked me on the head?"
My brows knitted close.

He chuckled, unfolding his legs as he began,"Do you really think I would strike a woman??" *Laughs out loud*

I glared at him clearly aware of the fact that he did strike me on my head.

I sarcastically pointed at the bandage on my head.

"Common! I thought you were man, princess!" He stared at me as if I was a fool for blaming him.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed of his nicknames, "Mr. Smith, let's be formal and stick to Miss Woods for now."

"Okay then. Miss Woods it is..........then Princess."

I nodded in approval but halted when he trailed off with the damn nickname once again!

"Mr. Aaron. Smith!" I was fuming with anger as I forced out each syllables from my mouth.

"Yes! Princess!...." He smirked at my reaction but Alas! He wasn't gonna get any more of such moments cause he was gonna die!

I looked for my gun and to my relief it was placed just behind the bedside lamp. I reached out my hand to grab it but Aaron was way faster as he caught hold of it first.

"Fu-k!" I cursed out loud banging fist on the lamp but Aaron grabbed my hand too!

I glared at him. He smiled. "Princess, know that I don't want you getting hurt anymore afterall you are my business partner." He gently patted my hand before leaving the room.

I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath.

It took every cell in my body to not to beat the living hell out of the freaking dude, as he walked out of the room.

I leaned back on the headboard before calling my father.

________________xxxxxx_______________

It's been a while since I have last posted but....here it is!✨

I love y'all so so much! Thx a lot for everything!🫰

Let's aim for 7 votes and 3 comments for this one.

Have a good day y'all.♥️