thirteen

✿˖°˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺

Minho saw the texts just in time.

[23:15] onejisung: im. at your house.

[23:16] onejisung: not here or just not letting me im?

[23:16] onejisung: letting me in

[23:19] onejisung: open the fucking door

He wasn't home, or not at the house that Jisung was at, anyway. So he did something he would later come to regret; he called him.

--Jisung, why are you at my house?

--Why aren't you at your house?

--I'm- for fuck's sake, I'll be there in twenty minutes.

--It's cold and dark and I don't like this area-

Minho pressed the end call button with enough force it could've cracked the screen, swore under his breath. He'd made a few mistakes at the new school, sure, but what on earth could he have done to get the butterfly effect of the school's Head Boy calling him, obviously drunk, on a Monday night?

"Minho, you shouldn't be going out so late at night..." came a voice from the corridor as he left the room he had been in, shoving on a hoodie as he went and forcing his feet into still-tied shoes when he got the front door.

"Going home," he threw over his shoulder, not bothering to look back at the person behind him.

The person didn't fight much harder, just sighed, let him go. He slipped into a car that felt too posh for someone like him, and asked them to drop him off around the corner from his house. It would open up a lot of pointless conversations if Jisung saw Minho pulling up to his decrepit house in a Mercedes.

His intentions were spot on. But Jisung was unpredictable.

"Hey! Driver! Wait-" Jisung's words were slurred when he saw the car approach, but cut off when he saw Minho stepping out of it.

Jisung looked like he'd been crying, and he was still wearing his school uniform.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Minho hissed.

"I'm... I'm at your house." Jisung answered simply, glancing up at the house behind him.

"You are stupid, aren't you? This isn't my house. You're on the wrong street, idiot." Minho had grabbed Jisung's wrists as he chided him and started dragging him away from the house.

"Hey!" Jisung yelled, stopping stroppily in the street. "Don't talk to me like that! And don't just... You can't just pull me around."

"Oh? So it's fine when you do it, but a problem if I do?" Minho was seething.

"I'm-"

"Young and rich? Tall and handsome? Go on, I can't wait to hear your reasoning."

"All of the above. But also, I'm rich? How much did I drink? Did I just dream the sight of you getting out of a Mercedes S-Class?" Jisung snorted.

Even in the cold air outside, Minho felt his blood boiling. All of this was wrong, it didn't feel right. His jaw tensed and he flexed his knuckles in an attempt to ground himself and drag himself out of his own thoughts.

"You must be wasted. I walked here." Minho, apparently, was not above gaslighting.

"Liar!" Jisung yelled. "You're such a fucking liar!"

Minho scoffed. "You need to go home. You're drunk, and I don't have the patience to put up with you right now."

"So why did you come?" Jisung retorted.